Booked into the birthing centre!!

hotpinkangel

Reaction score
Our local birthing centre just re opened, went to look around today and I loved it!! So hopefully if everything goes well I'll be having little man there!! X

I did that last week having transferred from a full obstetrics unit because I was low risk...within days I was showing signs of pre eclampsia, which thankfully I don't have, but they've told me I'm not low risk anymore so back off to the hospital when the time comes!! I'm gutted, I really wanted to be in my birth centre!

Awww thats good news :)

Dont think i have any near me, but a hoping to use one of the pools at the hospital x

Ooh how lovely for you! Hurrah! That's what I've done too. I had my first in one and loved it. Had to have a scan to show this one wasn't breech anymore, but he/she wasn't so we're all set! Just need labour to start now...

Ooh how lovely for you! Hurrah! That's what I've done too. I had my first in one and loved it. Had to have a scan to show this one wasn't breech anymore, but he/she wasn't so we're all set! Just need labour to start now...

That's the same as us!! Little man was breech but has finally turned, so just waiting now!! 12 days till due date!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->