Booked my B&B for forum meet

bexxie

Reaction score
Just booked am staying at the holding lodge a b&b 5 mins walk from railway and 10mins from city centre £73 now is it me or is that dear/? Jesus I remmeber when it was £30 for 2 for a b&b lol but all worth it cannot wait will be soooo exciting. Specially looking forward to seeing baby Ellie cannot wait hope Imi lets me have a quick hold?

So gels see you a week today!
Bex

Its Chester & not only that town centre ... no wonder :shock:

i wished i could of come :hissy:

good for you bexxie, im sure u will have a blast!:happydance:

me too kx!!! hope u all have a gr8 time and i want hundreds of pics!!!

I looked about and travel lodge with no brekkie was still £50 so thoght I had better get one with brekkie that was cheapest,jesus expensive place even the Hilton on park lane is only £80-90 for a night! Lol will be worth it tho
Bex

Hum i suppose ellie maybe held pmsl!!

Ohhh glad your all booked hun see you next week!!

xxx

What time will you be heading off then Bexxie?

OH asked wher eyou guys were coming from too & I have forgot :blush:

lol

it is suffolk we are an hour and half from london.

we will be leaving about noon as i have appt to get my super-duper hearing aids at 10am so leaving after that reckon we will get there in a 5 hour drive so not sure hunny if we will just grab some fish n chips but would still love to come round and see you folks that night say 6ish if that ok.?

am so looking forward to it
bex

:cry:Im so Jelous Guys. I wish I could be there. I hope you all have so much fun. Some Day I will make it over there to see you. Cant wait to see the pictures.:hugs:

Some day :hissy:

How much is it to get to here anyway have you ever looked?

x

Oops Bexxie yer thats cool :D We'll just chill then & let you guys get sorted first? Chip shop round corner if you need - times not a bother. Mind I won't be up too late is all as I've to be up at 7.30 next morning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->