Booked My Holiday

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
I booked my Holiday on thursday for next year. Im so excited. Ive had with drawl symptoms as i wont have been for 2 years. I cant wait.

Im going to a Family only hotel in Magaluf, Majorca with free kids clubs and products all from mothercare available to hire. I go on the 8th of may, Taking Chris' daughter from previous relationship also as she will be three when we go and i really dont want her feeling left out as obviously there will be a new baby here by then. baby will be 6 months old, so if we get it right out get up early like the germans im sure we can find a nice shaded brolly to sit under next to the pool.

https://www.thomson.co.uk/asset/lpp/v00/348/933.jpg

Any one else got their places booked for next year yet? if so where you going?

How weird we were just looking today as to where to go.

I love Magalluf what hotel is that?

We were looking at Tenerife in May, not too hot or busy xx

Fiesta Tropico. Yeah we choose May as it wont be too hot or too busy. Probs still be a few 'Yobs' around but can cope with that as we wont be out in the resort late at night. LoL

ACE - whats a kids club? Is that family resort? I want to go abroad but I don't want to pay stupid! Mate just paid £4000 2 weeks in a villa in cyprus between them she paid about £1500 of that! Fuck that I'd expect £1500 to get me there hotel and spends :rofl: But I defo want to go to the sun with bubba!! x

Rhodes in may myself Kx!!

xxx

Ahh I love it there 2-we've been Faliraki 3 times woo hoo! The island is class!

Imi ur getting me excited!

(thats were Rebecca was conceived!lol):rofl:

Well ours has cost £695, obviously the infant is under 2 so you dont need to pay for the inf but there baggage allownce goes on yours. Ours would have been cheaper if we wasnt taking Eleanor with us as well, with her being three when we return and the further away from London or the main airports you fly from you tend to pay more. I dont know why, i think its one of the most useful things i learnt at college lol.

Kids clubs are like day & night activities with reps available for 3-12 year olds. Thata family only hotel but if you go on a Thomson super family or the equivilient with another tour operators the large sites have a creshe for babys.

Mines costing just under £2k ....

All inclusive for 3 adults not bad really ... hotel 4 star and we going for 2wks!

xxx

What part you going to Imi?

We went all inclusive in Rhodes the times when we went, the drinks are so expensive over there its a good job eh!

We stayed Hotel Esperides Beach and hotel Sun Palace,actually looking to go back in May too now, only for a week tho :cry:

None for us next year. :hissy:

But I already have £400 towards one the year after courtesey of TESCO! Should have enough for a really nice holiday 2009 for DH, me, Charlie, baby and SS. YAY!

We are hoping to go away next year (supposed to be for our first anniversary but cant see that happening!!). We want to go to egypt and go on a cruise down the nile .. that would be amazing.

me n darren aint been abroad together :( infact ive only been abroad once wi my folks lol!

We are hoping to go away next year (supposed to be for our first anniversary but cant see that happening!!). We want to go to egypt and go on a cruise down the nile .. that would be amazing.

hey hun how come u cant see it hapening get the balls in motions and u can start planniung

not had a hold with russ yet however my dad is looking to retired soon his only 41 in portugul very soon so we will be able to go to the villia cant wait

Matt's said we can go to Florida in December this year and that we haven't got to wait til next year. So when my tesco vouchers come through I'm booking the Bahama Bay Resort in Orlando for 9 or 10 nights going out around 6th December. Roll on my tesco mailings :D Now madly saving points for next year :lol:

YAY kina! Thats fab! Well done on the convincing! You'll ahve a wonderful time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->