Booking Appointment Anxiety

missbabes

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Really just need to get this off my chest in the hope that it'll help. Got my booking appointment in less than an hour, and despite my last one with DS being fresh in my mind so I know what's going to happen, I'm feeling even more nervous than I did with him. I think it's down to the uncertainty on how my care is going to be handled this time round, as I had GD and had a c-section previously. Just know that my blood pressure is going to be through the roof (hate blood tests so can't stop thinking about it), and that I'm going to be feeling sick the whole 2 hours I'm there. The only thing that I'm looking forward to is finally getting the date for the 12 week scan.

It went well thanks :)

Was delayed by 30 minutes as the hospital had a fire evacuation test which put them behind. Annoyingly because of that delay I was 15 minutes too late to be able to have my 12 week scan booked in so I've got to call in tomorrow to sort it.

Looks like things should be pretty straight forward to me despite my worries. Don't have to think about another c-section or vbac until a later appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->