booking appointment

Katapillar

Reaction score
so i'm currently about 6 weeks pg with #2, i've just got the letter for my booking appointment with my midwife, it says on it that i can take 1 other person with me, will my oh and my baby be able to come?
my little boy is only 4 months old and so its not like he'll be running about or anything, my oh can handle him if he needs seeing to?
i don't really want to ask anyone to have him because no one knows we are pregnant yet, and if i asked someone to have oli they would ask why, or where we were going.
he is a good little boy and isn't noisy or anything as a general rule.
thanks mammas

Congratulations....

I would'nt think it would be a problem, at the end of the day alot of us have other children and don't always have someone else to look after them , And as you say hes not going to be running around ...

so i'm currently about 6 weeks pg with #2, i've just got the letter for my booking appointment with my midwife, it says on it that i can take 1 other person with me, will my oh and my baby be able to come?
my little boy is only 4 months old and so its not like he'll be running about or anything, my oh can handle him if he needs seeing to?
i don't really want to ask anyone to have him because no one knows we are pregnant yet, and if i asked someone to have oli they would ask why, or where we were going.
he is a good little boy and isn't noisy or anything as a general rule.
thanks mammas

I had my over one yr old at few my mW a points an had my mum an 2 my kids at a consultant a point my oldest would a been 2.5 youngest then would been 18 months when had my baby middle one was month an half shy of 2yrs olds oldest 3yrs

My son always came to my appointments from roughly 12 to 19 months old and it wasn't an issue, even when he was being a pest lol.

I found out I was pregnant when my DD was 4 months old. She came to almost all of my appointments with me.

thanks all! i thought this would be the case, hes hardly gonna be causing a scene! haha! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"