Booking in appointment...........

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
Have you got your booking in appointment?

When I had mine, they took all of mine and my partner's family history, general health questions and medical history & any previous pregnancies, blood pressure, weight, talked about the care I would recieve, booked my next appointment, did bloods to check for HIV, HEP B, rhesus - or + and god knows what else and felt my tummy.......it took about 45 mins in total I think, then I came away with my notes which I have to carry around with me at all times!!!

That was the start of the 'feeling real' bit :wink: :lol:

Carry your notes around? :?

They give you a booklet saying about your previous pregnancies, medication, previous medical history and everything.

Tell you to keep this with you all the time so if anything happen paramedics etc knwo ur PG and ur history!!

We keep it in the car when we're out and about but really should be in her handbag, if she had one! :lol:

Also I think you get a leaflet for your bounty pack from m/c or boots, some good vouchers including some "Make urslf look betta!" vouchers. Best hurry up and get them for Tam :wink: :lol:

We have MW appointment #2 on Monday!

Wobbles™ said:
Carry you rnotes around? :?

OK so I got excited and my fingers run away with themselves :oops:

You know how it is :wink: :lol:

"Make urslf look betta!" vouchers. Best hurry up and get them for Tam
PML have you been slapped yet?

Didn't know that though about the notes thing! Thanks

:D

I'm The Daddy said:

Also I think you get a leaflet for your bounty pack from m/c or boots, some good vouchers including some "Make urslf look betta!" vouchers. Best hurry up and get them for Tam :wink: :lol:

We have MW appointment #2 on Monday!

Oi you wanna be celibate for the rest of your life.......and not be able to father any more babies?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil:
*gets the meat cleaver out* :gun: :gun:

Thanks Wobbles, I missed that!!! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"