Booking in appointment

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by heather, Jun 18, 2007.

1. heather

heather Active Member

Had my booking in appointment with midwife, can I just check what they covered with you all?

All I had was lots of paperwork and questions, then blood, height and weight taken.

No examination at all, is that right? Im still not 100% convinced im pregnant and expected some reassurance but it didnt happen :cry:

2. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

When do you have your 12 week scan.

Are you showing....That would be convinceing enough for me.......:hugs:

3. heather

heather Active Member

my scan will be in a week or 2, they are going to send me out an appointment card.

I dont think im showing at all to be honest, ive been doing so many tests because im paranoid, but they are all still coming back as positive

4. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

If all your tests are positive then you are definately pregnant hun. Sure you will get reassurance when you have your 12 week scan .. wont be long. :hugs:

5. heather

heather Active Member

thanks, I cant wait for it now. Just want some reassurance cause this is my first time

6. loop

loop Well-Known Member

i was like that hun i was so happy when i saw the scan atleast u wont have to wait long b4 ur scan x

7. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

I have my booking in appointment tomorrow but last time it was just mainly paperwork. weight, height LMP, urine, blood tests not really anything much!

This times shes coming to my house to do it so may be a bit different, will let you know tomorrow!!!lol

I wouldnt worry though, you should have your scan soon xx

8. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

Thats all that happened at my booking appt too! I was a little miffed as to why she done no more.
    Although I had been for a scan at 7+4 the baby was just a tiny bean - didn't look like a baby (to me at all) It wasn't until I'd been for my 12 week scan that things started to hit home, for the whole scan I just lay there saying 'oh My God!'
    I'd take advantage of wearing clothes you love before you get so big you have to buy everything from a tent shop :rofl: