• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Booking in appointment

heather

Reaction score
Had my booking in appointment with midwife, can I just check what they covered with you all?

All I had was lots of paperwork and questions, then blood, height and weight taken.

No examination at all, is that right? Im still not 100% convinced im pregnant and expected some reassurance but it didnt happen :cry:

When do you have your 12 week scan.

Are you showing....That would be convinceing enough for me.......:hugs:

my scan will be in a week or 2, they are going to send me out an appointment card.

I dont think im showing at all to be honest, ive been doing so many tests because im paranoid, but they are all still coming back as positive

If all your tests are positive then you are definately pregnant hun. Sure you will get reassurance when you have your 12 week scan .. wont be long. :hugs:

thanks, I cant wait for it now. Just want some reassurance cause this is my first time

i was like that hun i was so happy when i saw the scan atleast u wont have to wait long b4 ur scan x

I have my booking in appointment tomorrow but last time it was just mainly paperwork. weight, height LMP, urine, blood tests not really anything much!

This times shes coming to my house to do it so may be a bit different, will let you know tomorrow!!!lol

I wouldnt worry though, you should have your scan soon xx

Had my booking in appointment with midwife, can I just check what they covered with you all?

All I had was lots of paperwork and questions, then blood, height and weight taken.

No examination at all, is that right? Im still not 100% convinced im pregnant and expected some reassurance but it didnt happen :cry:

Thats all that happened at my booking appt too! I was a little miffed as to why she done no more.
Although I had been for a scan at 7+4 the baby was just a tiny bean - didn't look like a baby (to me at all) It wasn't until I'd been for my 12 week scan that things started to hit home, for the whole scan I just lay there saying 'oh My God!'
I'd take advantage of wearing clothes you love before you get so big you have to buy everything from a tent shop :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"