Books for Sale

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I have a ton of books for sale that I need to get rid of, I have books by the following authors:

John Saul
Bentley Little
Dean Koontz
Philippa Gregory
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Danielle Steele
Stephen King
Book about Judy Garland and making of The Wizard of Oz
Mary Higgins Clarke
Nora Roberts
Yasmine Galenorn

and there's a few others I can't remember. If anyone is interested let me know, I'll give you titles and what not. I have about 100 books so I iddn't want to list them all here but if there's something you're interested in, ask me.

What are the Dean Koontz titles? I like crime thrillers do you have anything like this? :)

I do Nicky! :happydance: I have a book called "I Heard That Song Before" by Mary Higgins Clark. Here's a synopsis:

At the start of bestseller Clark's riveting new novel of suspense, Kay Lansing recalls her first visit as a six-year-old to the Carrington estate in Englewood, N.J., where her father worked as a landscaper. Twenty-two years later, she returns to ask the present owner, Peter Carrington, if she can use the mansion for a fund-raiser. The two fall madly in love, and after a whirlwind courtship, they marry despite the shadow of suspicion that hangs over Peter regarding the death of a neighbor's daughter two decades earlier and the drowning of his first wife four years before. After an idyllic honeymoon, the couple return to New Jersey, where a magazine article has caused the police to reopen the cases. The subsequent discovery of two bodies buried on the estate causes even Kay to doubt her husband's innocence. Clark (Two Little Girls in Blue) deftly keeps the finger of guilt pointed in many directions until the surprising conclusion

Dean Koontz - I have so many - I'll have to look tonight and get you the titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->