Books to read

kbk

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently finished reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility." Do any of you have other book suggestions for wtt/ttc?

I am currently wtt #1 and we had talked about starting ttc June 2019 but out of the blue DH suggested that we could possibly start as early as January 2019. I really would like to be as prepared as possible for when we start ttc since this will be our first. Also, having books to read is great for keeping busy! Thank you in advance!

I would suggest getting an app to track your cycles more than anything

I think if you've read one book, more books won't tell you anything different. Biology is biology.

With a simple app it will note down your cycle lengths and when your are fertile, look out for lots of ewcm (egg white cervical mucus) as this indicates ovulation. You are also more likely to notice twinges in either ovary if you track and know when you're ovulating. I've been tracking for about a year now so I know exactly when everything is happening.

Good luck xx

Hi all,

I have recently finished reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility." Do any of you have other book suggestions for wtt/ttc?

I am currently wtt #1 and we had talked about starting ttc June 2019 but out of the blue DH suggested that we could possibly start as early as January 2019. I really would like to be as prepared as possible for when we start ttc since this will be our first. Also, having books to read is great for keeping busy! Thank you in advance!

In addition to TCOYF, I liked What to Expect Before You're Expecting and hubby is reading it now that I've finished it. I also liked Getting Ready to Get Pregnant for its specific nutritional recommendations. I think I feel pretty prepared for TTC now and look forward to all of the pregnancy books.

I haven't read any books so this thread is great thanks for the suggestions.
I also recommend the tracking your cycles I've been doing it for a while now and know exactly when things are happening well I did till my cycle decided to change up but getting back on track now. I used p tracker for a while and that's good but I started using natural cycles both are apps on my phone so really easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->