Books written from a child's perspective

I found Room incredibly hard to read, but my gran is a great fan of it. I also second The boy In striped pyjamas, I cried so hard at it, it really did break my heart.

I will definitely never ever read the boy in the striped pyjamas if its worse than the film lol! The film is horrific! What about The Lovely Bones? Xx

The Lovely Bones is one of my most favourite books ever ever ever. Dont watch the film tho i was so disappointed with it, didnt do it justice at all.

xo

I will definitely never ever read the boy in the striped pyjamas if its worse than the film lol! The film is horrific! What about The Lovely Bones? Xx

The Lovely Bones is one of my most favourite books ever ever ever. Dont watch the film tho i was so disappointed with it, didnt do it justice at all.

xo

Same! The film was dreadful and missed out half of the story! Xx

Yeah i watched it with OH who had never read the book.and ended up having ti explain so much to him that they left out!! I looked forward ti the film for so long tho haha

xo

The Virgin Cure by Amy McKay. Gorgeous book and very interesting time period.

My Picks: Lullabies for Little Criminals, The Sweetness At The Bottom of the Pie, Marcelo in the Real World, Alice in the Wonderland :) Wonderful books!

My Picks: Lullabies for Little Criminals, The Sweetness At The Bottom of the Pie, Marcelo in the Real World, Alice in the Wonderland :) Wonderful books!

Yes! How could I forget the Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie?!!! Flavia deLuce is a brilliant character! There are four other books in that series now, too, so lots more of her if you like her! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->