Books

mummylove

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Well i am sort of a read alcoholic I try and get at least a few hours a day to read. I have just finish *Fallen* by Karin Slaughter and really enjoyed it. I have read all the 50 shades of grey books and enjoyed them. I was thinking of downloading bared to you but i am not sure. Was wondering as anyone read bared to you and how was it. Or is there any other good books out there? I love crime books and saucy books lol.

virginia andrews doses some great series, the orphan series is a good mini series :)

Hello everyone.

Well i am sort of a read alcoholic I try and get at least a few hours a day to read. I have just finish *Fallen* by Karin Slaughter and really enjoyed it. I have read all the 50 shades of grey books and enjoyed them. I was thinking of downloading bared to you but i am not sure. Was wondering as anyone read bared to you and how was it. Or is there any other good books out there? I love crime books and saucy books lol.

I love reading too! Before I had Poppy I used to read two or three books per week (and another for work too.). Now I probably read one a week, and I got a Kindle Fire Hd for Christmas so starting to get back in to it, when I have time. I Love crime/thriller books, including Karin Slaughter. but have read a few of Lisa Scottoline's novels this past few weeks and have really enjoyed them. Mary Higgins Clark is great too. Just finished reading 'Safe House' by Chris Ewan (20p on Amazon for the Kindle Ed.) and that was great. Currently reading a really funny "girly" novel called "Yours Truly" by Kirsty Greenwood- enjoying this too xx

I love reading, although never have the time, I read gold over Christmas, I bought a few from the best reads of 2012, good literature, I can't stand things like fifty shades etc. I'm reading the hobbit currently, I read all The Lord of the rings years ago, but never the hobbit.

Proir to that I read disappear and before that the two walking dead books :haha: so my reading is fairly varied. :haha:

I've got a pile of books to read from Christmas and a few others that have sparked my interest I want to read, but never the time, three kids under three and a bit!

Hello everyone.

I love reading too! Before I had Poppy I used to read two or three books per week (and another for work too.). Now I probably read one a week, and I got a Kindle Fire Hd for Christmas so starting to get back in to it, when I have time. I Love crime/thriller books, including Karin Slaughter. but have read a few of Lisa Scottoline's novels this past few weeks and have really enjoyed them. Mary Higgins Clark is great too. Just finished reading 'Safe House' by Chris Ewan (20p on Amazon for the Kindle Ed.) and that was great. Currently reading a really funny "girly" novel called "Yours Truly" by Kirsty Greenwood- enjoying this too xx

I got kindle fire hd for crimbo to lol. Best thing ive ever had

I've read Bared to You, its much better written than 50 shades in my opinion, after a while the repetive parts of 50 shades and just the poor way it was written annoyed me so much I didn't finish them :haha: x

I've read Bared to You, its much better written than 50 shades in my opinion, after a while the repetive parts of 50 shades and just the poor way it was written annoyed me so much I didn't finish them :haha: x

I did enjoy 50 shades but some of the times i did gt bored of it cus felt like it repeated itself and got bored of same thing. It took me ages to get through the 3 lol

ive just finished a fantastic crime / thriller called CREEP by Jennifer Hillier

I downloaded Bared to You after all the hype. I honestly thought it was crap, same as 50 shades.

As a pp has said Virginia Andrews - Flowers in the Attic & the rest are great!

Game of Throne series are a good read too.

For crime & thriller, look at Martina Cole. Her books are about prostitution & the 'underground' workings in London

I much preferred Bared to You to 50 shades but its almost exactly the same so just the same old repetitive storyline really. I hate how every chapter is just like the next morning etc etc, and by the end of the book, like 50 shades, they've only known each other about two weeks!!

I'm currently reading In the Midst of Life, it's by the same author as Call the Midwife and they're all true stories, i love them!

I read fifty shades, I did enjoy it but did find it repetitive in parts. I'm currently reading JK Rowling - The Casual Vacancy, i'm really enjoying it so far xx

Hello everyone.

I know! I love mine. The only problem is, I go to bed to read with no distractions... but read a chapter, then check facebook on my kindle, then read some more, then think, oh I may as well check my emails :haha:

Hello everyone.

I know! I love mine. The only problem is, I go to bed to read with no distractions... but read a chapter, then check facebook on my kindle, then read some more, then think, oh I may as well check my emails :haha:

Got to sneak a bit of fb in lol. I love it cus u change the size ive got bad eye sight so since having the kindle i havent been getting headaches when i read

Ive downloaded creep for my kindle dont know whether to read creep or dont tell

Hello everyone.

Got to sneak a bit of fb in lol. I love it cus u change the size ive got bad eye sight so since having the kindle i havent been getting headaches when i read

Oh yes, bit of FB, a few games, bit of BnB, Email checking is essential and of course I MUST check BBC News in bed too... :haha: Then reading-lots of! (Until I get distracted again...)

It is great that using the kindle helps avoid headaches (when reading) for you. Even better!

reading creep on chapter 4 now liking it so far . want to read more but need to go bed got to be up early lol

reading creep on chapter 4 now liking it so far . want to read more but need to go bed got to be up early lol

Maybe one more chapter? That is what I say, then end up reading the whole book. Enjoy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->