books

spicyorange

Reaction score
Anyone know any good reads while wtt? Either fiction - just read "three girls and a baby" or non fiction books also just read "the inpatient girls guide to getting pregnant". Preferably things that are cheap on kindle.

Anyone know any good reads while wtt? Either fiction - just read "three girls and a baby" or non fiction books also just read "the inpatient girls guide to getting pregnant". Preferably things that are cheap on kindle.

I like "it's really 10 months" which is only a few dollars on Kindle. You can also get "sperm meets the egg plan" for free. If you're interested in cloth diapering there's a good book called "the hip mom's guide to cloth diapering".

I hadn't thought of this! Why hadn't I thought of this?! Have a feeling my kindle might take a battering later....

x

ohhh good thread! Will be stalking for reading material ideas...

I have a Nook...anyone know of any on there?

Omg, so many. Here's some from my list:
Anything by Ina May Gaskin
Birthing from Within
Heart to Heart Parenting
Unconditional Parenting
Naturally Healthy Babies and Children
The Vaccine Book
The Birth Partner
Baby-led Weaning
The Diaper Free Baby
Birth by Price & Robinson (the comprehensive guide to what actually happens and what your options are haha)
Well Adjusted Babies
Aaaand TCOYF. ;) Which I am reading now and LOVE.

That's my top list. There are loads of kindle ones. You can get a free chapter about making your birth plan but can't remember who it's by, you can just search it.

Omg, so many. Here's some from my list:
Anything by Ina May Gaskin
Birthing from Within
Heart to Heart Parenting
Unconditional Parenting
Naturally Healthy Babies and Children
The Vaccine Book
The Birth Partner
Baby-led Weaning
The Diaper Free Baby
Birth by Price & Robinson (the comprehensive guide to what actually happens and what your options are haha)
Well Adjusted Babies
Aaaand TCOYF. ;) Which I am reading now and LOVE.

That's my top list. There are loads of kindle ones. You can get a free chapter about making your birth plan but can't remember who it's by, you can just search it.

I have to agree with EVERYTHING on this list!!!! And add one more
Birth an Beyond by Dr. Yehudi Gordon. (Ina May mentions one of his books in her further reading/ references section)

Any fiction ideas? I like to fall into a book and imagine!! I've got 'Little Earthquakes' lent by a friend...but I'm halfway through!

The baby diaries looks good, haven't read it yet (busy reading catching fire before the film comes out) I'll report back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"