Boomerslady has had her little boy!! *pic on page 1*

suzanne108

Reaction score
As you all know Boomerslady has been in hospital since Sunday being induced, I've just spoken to her via text and I'm allowed to give you all the good news....

She had her baby boy at 3.38pm today weighing 7lb 12. Her and OH are still arguing over names, they're happy but both exhausted.

There is a pic on her FB and he looks like a little cutie...but I'll let her share those with you.

Congratulations Boomerslady!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Here's a picture of the cute little man...

https://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy319/suzanne108/17047_217225098316_509143316_322614.jpg

:happydance::happydance: Congratulations on your little guys arrival :happydance::happydance:. xx

awwww well done!!! congrats 2 the family! xxx

Awww soooooooooooooooo pleased everything is ok!! was getting worried!! CONGRATULATIONS chick!! you have done sooo well!!! cant wait to see a pic of your little man when u get a chance!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies,
I am more of a lurker in here as only 25+3 at the moment but I have been following this story and the updates all the way. Thanks so much for the update and congrats on baby arriving eventually.

It was like watching a really gripping film where you just had to know the end!!!

I wish all of you ladies the very best with your babies and when I hit the next milestone I will join in on the conversations.

Thanks for the updates!

Lorna 25+3 x x

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!

Congratulations hon!!! All the best!

EDIT: And he's GORGEOUS!

FANTASTIC news!!

So glad her little lad is here with her safely...that lil guy just didnt wana leave his snuggly home!! Congratulations to her and her partner!

Cant wait to see piccys and get a name! xx

congratulations!!!

cant wait to see a pick and hear the chosen name!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->