Booo I think my driving days are numbered........

_Vicky_

Mum to twins
Reaction score
BIG BIG BIG BIG STROP!!!!

Its getting too uncomfy to drive now - bump is nowhere near the steering wheel but I am really struggling to twist my body to check out my right window (a certain twin called Sam has his big head jammed right in there lol) so I may have to admit defeat BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :growlmad:

Oh no :hugs:

I didn't think of having problems twisting when the bump got bigger. I just thought because I'm far away from the steering wheel I'd be ok. xx

Poor you - people keep asking me if I'm still comfortable driving and I give them a confused look as if to say "of course, why wouldn't I be" - sounds like my baby is just being well behaved and laying in such a way that turning round etc is still ok.

Hope you've got a personal driver/good public transport where you live if you are going to have to admit defeat!

awww think its more that I have two in there than anything else teal as I am now as big as a 41 week singleton lol.

I work from home so not a biggie and oh drives but its just I like my freedom lol

Awwww thats bad that! My oh drives me everywhere i'm a terribale driver i had to change driving instructure because mine hated my driving lol x

I have issues turning round when I'm reversing but its not impossible; just takes a while! I can'tbear the thought of not being able to drive! :nope: Especially with all this snow!

Im finding driving a nightmare as im only 5ft so bump is rubbing on the steering wheel making the steering heavy and my bump uncomfy and turning round is a nightmare too, but i have to take the children to school so just have to manage i guess xx

Im finding driving a nightmare as im only 5ft so bump is rubbing on the steering wheel making the steering heavy and my bump uncomfy and turning round is a nightmare too, but i have to take the children to school so just have to manage i guess xx

I am 5 foor 2 - did you have to stop when you carried your twins?

poor you! I can't imagine what it must be like trying to drive with two babies! I'm struggling, my bump now touches the steering wheel and I have to do the seat belt up with my left hand... but hopefully I'll be able to stick it out another 2 months.

I am 5 foor 2 - did you have to stop when you carried your twins?

Well it seemed easier then but i did not have to drive much as i finished work at 27 weeks and had no real reason to drive as my oh or mum normally drove and they were born by 33+4 cant imagine if i had gone to term and tried to drive lol think i would have got wedged in the seat lol:haha:
:hugs:

Poor you, i guess it's harder for you seen as your carrying 2 little babies :hugs:

I'd be lost if i had to stop driving :lol: I'm still going now but luckily, i'm not that big and my bump isn't anywhere near the steering wheel so i'm ok :lol:

I'm getting to the point that twisting is difficult too, but not impossible. Not driving is NOT and option for me, so hopefully this won't get too much worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->