Boooooo

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Had my last midwife appt today - am due tommorrow. baby looks happy and wants to stay where it is. cerix is thick and posterior so not making any movements towards labour and only 3/5's engaged. so that means im going to be an oct mummy.

had a sweep, but said might not do anything as my body probably isnt ready for it - but worth a try. will get hubby to try in 48hrs to see if i can get this labour moving.

induction booked for 10th oct, but really dont want it as i wont beable to have my water birth if i get induced.

come on baby lets get things on the go - you have 10days to get your but out:rofl:

Sorry baba is comfy but you never know with these things :) Good luck hunni :) XxxxX

Oh hon, fingers crossed something happens for you soon. 10th is still a way to go and LO may decide to shift and hopefully make an entrance before then x x

i cant complain, but looks like im in for the long run like yourslef ema - obviously our bellies are far to nice to leave

Yep just make the most of it hunni, getting OH to run around after you....wont be anymore of that once baba comes :) Ive planned to get me hair etc done next week dont need it done but a bit of ME Pampering :) XxxX

You never know there's still time. Enjoy your last few days to yourself - try see it as a bit of 'me' time like Em says. x

Fingers crossed that bubs comes soon for you hun, and you get to have your water birth.
I too am desperate for my bubs to decide to come of his/her own accord, as I really wanted to use the pool, but reckon I'll end up getting induced.
xxx

Looks like I will probably be waiting it out with you as well Mrs C!

good luck!!! I hope he/she decides to come soon! You never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->