boosting milk supply

ashmj92

Reaction score
I have enough milk for baby, but i was wondering if their were any OTHER ways to gain milk, so I could pump and save. I've been trying to save milk so i could go back to work but havent been able to get enough. & I refuse to formula feed if I am capable of BF.

HELPPPP!! pleaseee&thanks!! :)

Try pumping after each feeding (even if you get nothing out at first, this will boost it eventually), try either mother's milk tea or fenugreek capsules, pump at night after baby goes down, drink a little Guinness.

Also, if you are at work, you are legally entitled to pump 2-3 times a day in most places. You should be able to pump out most of what you will need to feed your baby while you are at work.:thumbup:

Ill have to give all those things a try! thanks a lot!

Oats are quite good too - I had oat granola for breakfast for a week or 2 and noticed a diference quite soon.

I'd like to second that about oats.

I've been expressing for my lo since he was 6 weeks old - I take fenugreek and blessed thistle. I also eat and drink well. When I started to eat porridge for breakfast every morning - I noticed a marked increase in my milk supply - about 40 mls on average, per session! Amazing!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->