Boothhs 'lose the baby weight' journal

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
Hi, well Jesse is nearly 4 months now and we want to TTC for #2 early 2010 so I need to get a move on with losing my baby weight, highest preg weight was nearly 17stone iv lost abit but wanna get back to somewere near pre preg before I get pregnant again cus I know I'll find it hard with another set of baby weight added lol

starting weight. 214lbs / 15st 3lbs
short term 14st 10lbs
long term 11st

gunna do a food diary to keep track

today so far had :

breakfast : fruit salad 75cals
lunch. : carrot soup and 2 slices bread 340cals
dunno what to have for tea yet but will be healthy,

Yesterday had fruit salad for breakfast, bagel and cheese for lunch and cheese and bacon potato skins and salad for tea, also had jam roly poly but was within my cals for the day, and drank 1.5 litres of water which I'm aiming for min 1.5 per day.
Just gunna take it one day at a time so wish me luck!

Good luck hun!
How many cals are you setting yourself a day?

Around 1300 but I'm not being too strict just gunna go from here and see what happens, gunna do WW in January, I'm also doing wii fit for half an hour a day and tryna do more walking gunna start swimming in jan too, :)

So had lasagne and salad for tea which was about 450cals and then a shape yoghurt 75cals

so Cals today so far is 940 :) going to the cinema with OH so gunna have diet pepsi and just a bit of his popcorn so will come in way under target of 1300 and also I'm so pleased with myself for resisting some
of OHs pepperoni pizza that he had for tea which smelt sooo good! But didn't have any :)!!

Good luck! I hope you reach your goal! =)
I'm so jealous, I would love to have another LO so soon!

Well I had diet pepsi and 2 handfuls of popcorn, I know pepsi is 0cal and not sure about popcorn but I know I came in under target,

not had anything today so far cus were in the middle of a power cut, so jess had cold milk for breakfast :( poor thing, just worried about in a couple of
hours when I cant make him anymore,

Thankyou! We want our babies all close together, within 5 years oldest to youngest so need to get cracking haha x

So far today
breakfast : fruit salad 86cals
lunch : scrambled eggs and a WW bagel 390cals
tea is gunna be meat and potato pie that MIL has made so not sure how many cals it will be but only had 476 so far and I doubt a small piece with veg is gunna add to 900 cals n I won't be having anything else so another good day :)

So for tea had meat and potato pie, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, greenbeans and gravy, was soo nice,
also had 4 advent calander chocs cus was catching up,

But burned 146 cals on the wii fit, and went for an
hour long walk with the pram, so if I went over my
cals which I doubt, then that will have helped cancel it out :) be back tomorrow :)

Jesse is adorable! Good job on the weight loss/diet control! Thats awesome! Have fun ttc number 2! how many do you want?

Jack is almost 5 months and I'm starting to gain weight........:( need to start working out. My husband just bought me a personal trainer wii fit game, and a new double jogging stroller.

We want 3 or 4 depending on if the next 2 are boys or girls, haha,

had a crap day today I think didnt get to eat anything til now, just had diet coke cus I was shopping all day, got home and MIL had made a shepards pie, so I had some with veg and a mince pie and cream afterwards. I know it will be okay cus I havnt eaten today but I still feel guilty now :( not eating anything else tonight!

Last night had potato skins and garlic bread with OH so not good really,
I decided I'd have less strict weekends, so we had burger
king today while we were out christmas shopping, I'm not too bothered but I made a point of not checking the cals, will get back on board on Monday when I realise iv not lost any :(

Weekend was slightly bad but I'm going try get back on it today, gonna relax around Christmas then really get strict in January, soo

Saturday we had burgerking, then night time we had takeaway pizza, Sunday I felt Ill so had cheese sandwich in the middle of the day and a cheese toastie for supper, not got up yet am having a lie in cus Jesse is with his nana gunna weigh in later but not expecting much after the weekend :(

First weigh in 15st 4lbs iv stayed exacty the same :( I'm gunna blame
it on expecting AF though cus iv really cut back alot and
made a big effort to excercise :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back