Boots BFP

T

thedog

Hi everybody, so i posted my little story about finding out i was pregnant in the announcements forum, and i thought i'd share a couple of pics with you all.
I used a boots test, somebody (sorry can't remember username my bad memory lol) told me about the Boots 2 for £4.99, and i must say they're pretty good!

I took these yesterday, on the second day of my missed :witch:

Attachments

• SDC11277ed.jpg
    SDC11277ed.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 146
  • SDC11278ed.jpg
    SDC11278ed.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 117
Oh wow how exciting! :bfp: Congrats!! Did you have many post-Ov symptoms? Sorry to ask...am on the TWW and need some inspiration!! :) x

Yeah!! congrats! Thats cool! :)

Im struggling with mine right now, people are seeing lines, other are not! Its an IC. I have a Superdrug one i will take tomorrow!

I went in superdrug, i think i saw some similar to Boots 2 for 4.99, i wasn't sure which ones to get, in the end i went with Boots' as i'd been marching to and from each shop deciding and i was too tired to go back to superdrug lol!

CDJ1, oh yes i did lol, im not sure if any was in my head or not but i had funny feeling in my tummy about day 7, which is when i took a test, ended up probably an Evap, then i tested at day 10 because i'd had AF like cramps but also in the top of my legs too, and i thought it could be implantation bleeding seeing as it was so early.
After day 10 (got another possible evap) i felt sick after eating chicken (chicken is my favourite food!) and aabit rough in the mornings.
The cramps continued and 14 dpo i felt completely tired walking round shops, and 15dpo i was in bed most of the day, feeling soo tired i couldnt keep my eyes open. Since then i've felt abit better but achey everywhere.

Good luck and babydust! :) xxx

congratulations hun!!! when are you due??

sticky dust :dust: :dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

25th august, ages away, theres something about being pregnant im quite enjoying.. i probably won't when the sickness kicks in.. ah ha! xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->