Boots BFP

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by thedog, Dec 18, 2009.

1. thedog

thedog Guest

Hi everybody, so i posted my little story about finding out i was pregnant in the announcements forum, and i thought i'd share a couple of pics with you all.
    I used a boots test, somebody (sorry can't remember username my bad memory lol) told me about the Boots 2 for £4.99, and i must say they're pretty good!

I took these yesterday, on the second day of my missed :witch:

Attached Files:

2. cdj1

cdj1 Mummy to 2 princes

Oh wow how exciting! :bfp: Congrats!! Did you have many post-Ov symptoms? Sorry to ask...am on the TWW and need some inspiration!! :) x

3. Lizzyxxx

Lizzyxxx No.3 On the way!

Yeah!! congrats! Thats cool! :)

Im struggling with mine right now, people are seeing lines, other are not! Its an IC. I have a Superdrug one i will take tomorrow!

4. thedog

thedog Guest

I went in superdrug, i think i saw some similar to Boots 2 for 4.99, i wasn't sure which ones to get, in the end i went with Boots' as i'd been marching to and from each shop deciding and i was too tired to go back to superdrug lol!

CDJ1, oh yes i did lol, im not sure if any was in my head or not but i had funny feeling in my tummy about day 7, which is when i took a test, ended up probably an Evap, then i tested at day 10 because i'd had AF like cramps but also in the top of my legs too, and i thought it could be implantation bleeding seeing as it was so early.
    After day 10 (got another possible evap) i felt sick after eating chicken (chicken is my favourite food!) and aabit rough in the mornings.
    The cramps continued and 14 dpo i felt completely tired walking round shops, and 15dpo i was in bed most of the day, feeling soo tired i couldnt keep my eyes open. Since then i've felt abit better but achey everywhere.

Good luck and babydust! :) xxx

5. sammynashley

sammynashley Well-Known Member

6. thedog

thedog Guest

25th august, ages away, theres something about being pregnant im quite enjoying.. i probably won't when the sickness kicks in.. ah ha! xXx

7. skippy

skippy Got my furbabies :)

congratulations:flower:

8. destinyfaith

destinyfaith mammy to taylor mason

congrats hun xx

9. maratobe

maratobe Well-Known Member

congrats!!

10. cazza22

cazza22 Mummy to 2 & pregnant x

Congrats huny x x x