Boots hcg - afternoon of 9DPO

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
I’ve never used these before so can someone tell me if they can see a line or if it’s a line that’s always going to be there?

F2D40CBE-E718-4DD5-BDDA-E7D2DEAB761D.jpeg

That looks bfp!!!

Your not supposed to go with the results after 10 minutes and I’ve been sitting starting at it for longer than that, I asked my husband, who said he couldn’t see a line and I said it was very faint (but I could also be getting line eye) however there is a line there still… if it was start negative then there shouldn’t be any line at all right?! I’ve no idea cause I don’t usually use these tests. Wonder if I should test later tonight if I should see any darker lines…

9C26C039-0579-45B1-9179-20EB22573752.jpeg

Definite bfp. I used these tests a lot while ttc and there was never a line. Men are blind it took me years to train hubby to see faint lines :rofl: congratulations.

I used these last time and found they took ages to pink up however that my friend is a BFP!! Mine were even fainter than that and I was pregnant! Congratulations x

Your not supposed to go with the results after 10 minutes and I’ve been sitting starting at it for longer than that, I asked my husband, who said he couldn’t see a line and I said it was very faint (but I could also be getting line eye) however there is a line there still… if it was start negative then there shouldn’t be any line at all right?! I’ve no idea cause I don’t usually use these tests. Wonder if I should test later tonight if I should see any darker lines…

View attachment 1112169
I wouldn’t compare a line from tonight. Try to wait until at least tomorrow or get the clear blue early test I know it’s blue dye but it showed the best line for me in early days or a frer. Congrats again.

Definite bfp. I used these tests a lot while ttc and there was never a line. Men are blind it took me years to train hubby to see faint lines :rofl: congratulations.
I’ve taken a picture of it after the 10 mins and he says he can see it. It doesn’t matter that it’s after the 10 minutes does it? Surely it would be completely stark negative?

I used these last time and found they took ages to pink up however that my friend is a BFP!! Mine were even fainter than that and I was pregnant! Congratulations x

thank you, I’ll keep testing, I don’t believe it yet.

I wouldn’t compare a line from tonight. Try to wait until at least tomorrow or get the clear blue early test I know it’s blue dye but it showed the best line for me in early days or a frer. Congrats again.
You think I’m best keeping the frer for a few days time or should I test tonight?

Woohooooo!!! Gorgeous!!! Unbelievable lines for 9dpo too. Congratulations!

Thank you ladies, can’t believe it. I didn’t even plan on testing today, I just thought stuff it, let’s see. Good luck to you all on your TTC journeys!

Ladies, thank you so much. I’ve posted on here I don’t know how many times over the last 14 months. Round 7 of clomid was the one! Took two different tests tonight.
Positive!

View attachment 1112172

just realised I wrote 14 months when it’s actually been 2 years & 2 months! No idea where that came from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->