Boots HPT strips by wondfo EVAP???

elociN

Reaction score
Hi
Some of you might have seen my blood on pregnancy test thread, but I have now tested on this https://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Pharmaceuticals-Pregnanct-Test-Strip-5-Tests_1599564/ with third morning wee and it has a line when dried (that my husband can see straight away. Not so good on the photo but here it is.

My question really...has anyone tried these? Are they known for evaps? The same tests have been giving me positives with blood for a few days now. But were neg with wee until today.
Terrible photo but not tweaking. in real life a cery faint line not even a squinter, but does not come across very well.
25272645495_622f27099b_k.jpg
[/url]2016-02-26_11-47-36 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]

I am a little worried as if I was in fact pregnant I would be further along and would even show up on IC (would be at least 5 weeks and by that time I always have had a nice dark line on every single test).

I see it! I'm not sure about that brand though, didn't want to read-and-run. Good luck! :flower:

This looked like mine yesterday. Fx'd! I'm hoping for mine to get darker :)

Can def see that, hope its the start of your bfp xx

I see it. I've not used these tests but it's there, good luck x

I have tried an "erase an evap with water" trick. you are supposed to dip the test in water and if it's an evap the line should disappear (apparently). The line is still there.

Freaking out and confused, if I am pregnant I would be at least 5-6 weeks (and have dark lines), if I am not (of which i am 99.9999999% sure) where is the line coming from.

Ive never seen/heard of this brand but be careful. I had a whole batch of bad wondfos. They all gave me very convincing positives. But I wasnt pregnant. They were all evaps, with color, that showed within the time limit. Googled it and sure enough it was a known bad batch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->