Boots HPT

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mynnx, Apr 19, 2009.

1. mynnx

mynnx Well-Known Member

Ive bought one of these... im currently 10dpo but not sure if it would detect when im pregnant or not..

Anyone had experiences with these?

2. DAISYMOMMA

DAISYMOMMA Well-Known Member

hey
    try and hold out a little longer if you can hun as i have tested early with boots and asda own brands and got faint lines before but they turned out to be evaps and its heart breaking. not saying thats always the case tho im sure its not.

Good luck and i hope you get your :bfp: real soon :hug:

3. shalagirl

shalagirl Well-Known Member

Hi Mynnx - I know its so difficult as you just want to know so much if this is ur month but try to hold of a few days. 10dpo is early and if you get a mixed reading like a v faint line or an evaporation line u'll still not know either way which can pickle ur head! Hopefully if you try to hang on ur'll get a strong pos+ and know for sure in a few days. Have you though about temping. One thing I find is I know that when my temps start to drop I am fairly sure AF is on her way and it takes the temptation away to POAS and it saves me money in wasted tests.

Fingers crossed for a BFP in a few days for you.