Boots Nappies?

khartnett

Reaction score
Hi ya, a friend of mine recommended boots own nappies, has anyone used these before or do you know anyone that does? I know they are cheaper than the leading brands.

Love to hear back from you cheers Kasey x

:hi:

I did use them for ahwile with Carly as my mum brought a pack and they were better then the brands for her :)
Nothing wrong with them imo ;)

i`ve not actually had to use a nappy yet :) soon tho hopefully. i have bought pampers and huggies as i had vouchers. cant see anuthing being wrong with them. bnut i no you can deffo trust branded nappies. so i`ll be sticking with them :)

yeah i used pampers with Holly they are just so expensive so going to have a look at boots own as everyone seems to have good things to say about them at a fraction of the normal cost. x

not personally tried but a friend says they are the best by a mile for her little boy.

I treid Boots own nappies & i really didn't like them. Everytime i put one on he seemed to leak everywhere & the bit that fasten doesn't really stretch like pampers or huggies.

I actually use Asda own brand (not smartprice, little angels) & they are fantastic & are cheaper than boots as well. they have the strectchy fasten bit as well.

for newborn size 1, £1.64 for 24 napies & newborn size 2, £3.98 for 46 nappies.

we have tried boots nappies and have found them really good :) we normally use asda's little angels and pampers - the asda ones are very good :) 3 packs for £10 :)

I haven't had to use nappies yet but my friend Kelly swears by the Asda little angel ones. x

I use boots for both mine and never really had any problems x

Not used them myself, but one of my friends uses Boots own & tesco own brand on his little boy, and says they are better than Pampers or Huggies....
But I guess how well they fit will differ on each baby? Personally, I will be trying a few brands to find the best.

I have had them recommended too hun, but currently using up the huggies n pampers that i have bought with vouchers etc...

I love huggies but not so in love with pampers as they seem to leak on my likle one.

I will be trying boots soon though..... Heard Aldi's are fab too xx

I'm currently using them after a recommendation....so far so good but my daughter has yet to give them the REAL test but i'm sure one's due so we'll see how they do witha full yellow curry like poop!! :rofl:

I'm going to use Asda's own Little Angels....

My sis uses them for he DS and has no problems, after I reccomended them as other family members have used them and preferred them to branded nappies.
Also OH's DD is a childminder and has worked in a few nursery's and they seem to be a very popular choice!

Sorry cant comment on Boots own. x

Boots own;
The verdict - :happydance: they withold mega poop!

They're quite good actually, they're shorter and wider and the poop pools in the middle rather than leaking into the sides. I would recommened them but in saying that, it all depends on the baby aswell. I'd say give them a go.

I treid Boots own nappies & i really didn't like them. Everytime i put one on he seemed to leak everywhere & the bit that fasten doesn't really stretch like pampers or huggies.

I actually use Asda own brand (not smartprice, little angels) & they are fantastic & are cheaper than boots as well. they have the strectchy fasten bit as well.

for newborn size 1, £1.64 for 24 napies & newborn size 2, £3.98 for 46 nappies.

It's funny isn't it how some things are fab for one baby/mum and others hate them:dohh:

I loved the Boots nappies, no leaks etc but hate the Asda ones as they always leaked on my little boy:rofl:

Babies are different shapes and sizes and it's trial and error:baby:

I have used both Boots and Asda's little angels nappies between size ) (in boots they are the prem baby size), and size % and had no problems with either, I find Pampers leak, and thats with three babies.

I dont think much of the little angel wipes though they are thin and smell odd, Huggies wipes only for us

When i was in morrisons the other week, the checkout manager told me that pampers make morrisons nappies! Couldnt believe it! x

My sister swears by asda's nappies!! im going to be using huggies newborn for a while because they were on offer and I bought quite a few lol

im not sure yet, ive bought a packet of about 5 different makes haha and im gna see which one works best then stock up on them

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"