• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Boots Nappies?

We have bought a mix of pampers, boots, sainsburys and tesco's!! So we have a good stick, we plan of trying them ALL and then going from there, if the cheaper ones work aswell as the Pampers then i will go cheaper anyday

Oo,This is a good thread. I've bought Huggies nappies. Only because my mum used them. I will definately try the Asda ones when I've used up my Huggies. If I can save some money, then why not? :)

i used the asda own little angels and although they were really good but i found they leaked at night..i used them in the day and huggies at night

h x

When i was in morrisons the other week, the checkout manager told me that pampers make morrisons nappies! Couldnt believe it! x

That's strange as they look exactly like Huggies and nothing like Pampers:dohh::rofl:

think ill prob try other make nappies too after ive just up all the huggies ones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"