Boots Parenting Club

Discussion in 'Freebies & Samples' started by Wobbles, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

http://www.bootsparentingclub.com/club/index.html

Well worth it got my pack this morning.
    • Free £5 to spend on No7, jemma Kidd Make Up School Or Rubie Millie products
    • Free single use camera with Flash
    • Buy 1 get 1 free on mediterranean pregnancy range
    • 200 card points when you buy any of the cream products from the simple range
    • 750 points when you buy 2 items (combination included) from counters liek clinique, lairns & more
    • £5 off boots straighten
    • Loads of points vouchers for various things - Triple points on huggies etc & a free huggies bag
    Well worth it :D

2. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

Yeah I agree...most of the other packs have been pretty rubbish, but the Boots vouchers were good and actually useful. The Huggies bag was worth getting, we're going to use it when we go into hospital.

Worst "pack" I got? Had to be Lloyds Pharmacy. Utter rubbish... you had to fill in the form from hell... wanted to know what newspapers you read and how much you earned, etc., etc. and all you got was a tiny pack with mostly leaflets in... not even vouchers! Don't go there.

3. Wobbles

Yer I have one of those vouchers from my freebie collecting lol They are naff & I don't fill in all that bollox!

You get the Emmas diary one too Helen?

4. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

i got 3 boots packs n sold 2 on ebay for a tenner!!! bonus!!!

5. Wobbles

Naughty girl lol!!

I picked some of my goodies up today - the cameras were buy 1 get 1 free an she said i still get 2 with voucher so bonus :D

6. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

not at all!!!! ;)

7. Wobbles

I got another pack this morning.

Just to let you know it looks like the parenting club packs have changed slightly there were more vouchers for money offs - a double points voucher to use over an over for 3 months (everytime you buy any boots own label baby products, pampers, heinz baby foods, philips avent bottles & sterilisers, johnsons baby toiletries) & the bag has changed its black (Free designer changing bag* worth £29.99) ... not huggies

You can apply for a card & club in OHs name ;)

:D

8. loop

loop Well-Known Member

i got a voucher ther other day for double points on all the pampers range
    heinz baby fod etc and otherstuff really like the boots parenting club its well worth it!

9. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

I was already member before but thought id apply again and see it they sent me the vouchers etc:rofl:

It worked !!! picked up the changing bag (pampers one) at the weekend, it looks cool!! i cant wait to get some of that boots pregnancy cream stuff (the mediterarion range?) ive some already but its not for pregnancy but it smells soooo nice and leaves my skin silky soft !!

Didnt really have a proper look round as i forgot the pushchair and jamie was picking up bags of nappies and running off with them !!!

10. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Steph your membership ends when your LO is near 2 so when you are pregnant again you can join all over again.

Last time the only thing I liked was the £17 voucher for No7 stuff, and that seems to have gone :(. I didn't rate it, none of the vouchers were for things I liked (apart from the pregnancy ones)

11. catherine77

catherine77 New Member

sorry to sound dumb but new to this site,,how do i apply for the pack? x