Boozed up Britain!

S

sparkswillfly

I think this is absolutely hilarious and captures life in town centres across the country perfectly. :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-documents-years-drunken-revelry-Cardiff.html

shameful really.

Welcome to the UK:rofl:

Wrexham pretty much like that!!

That is disgusting, there is garbage everywhere! Does no one use the garbage cans? Are they never emptied? I'm sorry but I would not sit amongst garbage like that as if it was nothing no matter how drunk i was.

^^ It only gets like that at night usually when all the drunkards have finished ther kebabs, its usually gone by morning, not condoning it btw just putting out that its not like usually:)

haha thats good photography, :)

love the one of the guy trying to stack yet another box ontop of the masses in the bin already!
Its amazing how much litter is outside our local mcdonalds on a friday saturday night, then its completely gone by the morning.

The worst I had ever seen was in Gran Canaria, we arrived early hours and my parents were horrified at the state of the area surrounding mcdonalds. Woke up in the morning and it was like no one was there :)

Yeah I have seen worse. It would be interesting to hear from the americans and what their towns and citys are like on saturday night

that picture of the man in the dress clinbing over the railings made me laugh so much :haha:

That sort of thing happens everywhere doesnt it-I hope it doesnt give Wales a bad reputation. I used to go to Windsor on a Friday and Saturday night and let me tell you, it weren't no 'Royal Windsor' then!!! :winkwink:

:sick: thats exactally why I stopped going a a long while ago...dont amuse me in the slightest

I use to work in bars and clubs when I was younger and theres nothing less attractive than a drunk. The way people behave is disgusting.

Newquay is bad in the summer for holiday makers coming down and getting wasted i stay well away now

:rofl: im suprised i wasnt in one of those pic's

XxX

That's so gross :sick:

Next time I'm out I will take some pics. We have drunks that will piss in the streets after a night out but I've never seen garbage like that in my life!! I'm not American, but Canadian..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->