Bored in the tww

Savasanna

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm 10dpiui and I'm BORED! I'm feeling fairly good with this cycle (had some tugging pulling two days ago and some pink on tp yesterday) and wish it were just testing day already. I think I'm not going to be testing until Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. So.. you know.. a lifetime away. ;)

How's every one else keeping busy? Any testers next week?

I will be testing at the same time as you. I am currently 7dpo but my typical luteal phase is only 11 days which would put me to test Tuesday. Yesterday I had some intense cramping for a few hours late afternoon/evening and today I keep having bubbling in my abdomen mostly left sided and fullness notes in abdomen/pelvic region upon waking up this morning. Hope the tww goes by quickly for the time remaining.

Hey ladies! I'm 10dpiui and I'm BORED! I'm feeling fairly good with this cycle (had some tugging pulling two days ago and some pink on tp yesterday) and wish it were just testing day already. I think I'm not going to be testing until Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. So.. you know.. a lifetime away. ;)

How's every one else keeping busy? Any testers next week?

Hey Savasanna! I am at 3DPO (LP is 11 days) and I'm also SO bored. I will be testing on Friday or Saturday, which definitely feels like a lifetime away. I am trying to focus on things that need done around the house and on my work during the day. I'm also trying to spend time with friends and my DW. I have also been looking at real estate listings even though I'm not thinking of buying a new house lol it is just nice to dream and keep occupied!

It sounds like you're having some great symptoms! How long is your LP usually?

I will be testing at the same time as you. I am currently 7dpo but my typical luteal phase is only 11 days which would put me to test Tuesday. Yesterday I had some intense cramping for a few hours late afternoon/evening and today I keep having bubbling in my abdomen mostly left sided and fullness notes in abdomen/pelvic region upon waking up this morning. Hope the tww goes by quickly for the time remaining.

Hi Stategirl! excellent we'll be testing together.

clara_nb said:
Hey Savasanna! I am at 3DPO (LP is 11 days) and I'm also SO bored. I will be testing on Friday or Saturday, which definitely feels like a lifetime away. I am trying to focus on things that need done around the house and on my work during the day. I'm also trying to spend time with friends and my DW. I have also been looking at real estate listings even though I'm not thinking of buying a new house lol it is just nice to dream and keep occupied!

It sounds like you're having some great symptoms! How long is your LP usually?

Hey Clara! Always exciting to find another two mama family on here! My cycle is pretty thrown off right now so I'm not exactly sure when to expect my period. We were trying 10/2013 - 12/2014; and then we stopped with the decision to become foster parents, with the intent to adopt. This is actually our first try after deciding to go back to ttc. I usually have a 30 day cycle.. but I had my IUI on CD11, which would make for a 19 day tww. So that's obviously not right. So we're just testing two weeks from the IUI.

I actually thought I was basically out until yesterday. I about lost my mind when I saw that pink. I'm *really* hoping it's a good sign. We had to say goodbye to two very special little girls whom we loved dearly a few months back and could really use a miracle right now.

So nice to "meet" you both!

Savasanna, our stories seem very similar! We tried for 9 cycles over 12 months and then took a break to pursue adoption and/or fostering. We are still very interested in both options but I had a uterine polyp removed last month that hopefully will improve my fertility so we are trying again. I am keeping my FX for your miracle!

I am due af on the 8th august so another 7-8 days for me but i usually test early. I dont know whether to try wait till im late before testing but it feels a lifetime to wait when your waiting doesn't it, i wish i was someone who could just carry on and forget till the time comes x goid luck everyone xx

I am due af on the 8th august so another 7-8 days for me but i usually test early. I dont know whether to try wait till im late before testing but it feels a lifetime to wait when your waiting doesn't it, i wish i was someone who could just carry on and forget till the time comes x goid luck everyone xx

I also wish I could put it out of my mind and not obsess over every little thing. Might be TMI but now I have a yeast infection. I haven't had one like this in like 8 years. I'm also not really succeeding in keeping occupied... DW now has to work the WHOLE weekend and all my friends are away...

:dohh:

Oh I know. It does feel like it's forever when you're in it! I used to be an early tester.. but I'm trying not fall back into that habit this time around.

Clara - boo to the yeast infection. You're not testing until this Friday, correct? I think I'm going to test on Wednesday. Although there was talk of testing tomorrow. I'm feeling a little crampy today. I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything but.. it's hard not to doubt when you're in the home stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->