bored now...

stephwiggy

Reaction score
its been almost a year since our loss, and nothing other than longer and longer cycles, its doing my head in.

I am finding myself become old and bitter - looking at the TTC threads like "3dpo am i pregnant"

I mean come on !!!!

:cry: cd40 not prgnant again and OH is leaving on the 10th for 6 months to commute weekly !!!

brilliant !! :cry::cry::cry:

Oh hun, don't know what to say other than to send you plenty of hugs x x x x

big hugs && hope its a sticky bean i know how frustrting cycles can be im currently on cd61

:hugs: I didnt want to read and run.
Have you looked into why your cycles may be so long. I was reading around the TCM thread in the ttc section and there maybe something there.
Good luck and :hugs: again.

my doc is doing a blood test to rule out anything..... i dunno what i think anymore

Hi, we had a m/c wasnt planned preg, but we ttc straight away and it took us a year & half to get preg again but it ended in a chemcial, ive also got long cycles anywhere between 32 - 43 days, i know its gonna be harder for you an longer to get another bfp coz ur husbands away, have you both had tests? do you chart?

i am getting a blood test on wednesday, and hubby hasnt thus far - i dont chart as i cannot get accurate temps due to spinal condition !

Since you can't chart to confirm O, then the best thing you could do was get bloods for progesterone done at what you believe would be 7dpo. That would at least give you some idea of what was going on hopefully! Its hard when you can't confirm what's going on in there! I know! Best of luck! xx

just wanting to wish you luck, i hope your doctor can help you find some answers with blood tests and ruling anything out!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->