Bottle brush??

allyk

Mummy to DD, Preg with #2
Reaction score
How often should you change your bottle brush if you have one?

I have mam bottles and a mam rubber bottle brush, how often should you replace it and should you sterilise it!?

Ive just changed mine after 3 months as it looked a bit tired and the bristles were worn..
Ive never steralised it though. Theres no point. I do soak it in hot hoapy water once a week though. X

It was something I didn't even think about?!!

I have a tommee tippee one and it says you can cold water sterilise it. I haven't sterilised it yet though, must get some stuff to do it though now you mention it lol.

I have a tommee tippee one and it says you can cold water sterilise it. I haven't sterilised it yet though, must get some stuff to do it though now you mention it lol.

Why do you need to sterilise if you then go on to sterilise the bottles?!

Why do you need to sterilise if you then go on to sterilise the bottles?!

I dunno really, that was my thought too but I guess I'm just over cautious :haha:

How do you cold sterilize it? (for the fact that every so often we forget to sterilize a bottle)

All I know was the instruction with my Avent brush said not to put in boiling water.

Ive had same one so far and have never sterilised it..Just soak in hot water...

How do you cold sterilize it? (for the fact that every so often we forget to sterilize a bottle)

All I know was the instruction with my Avent brush said not to put in boiling water.

You can buy solution like Milton that is used in cold water xx

I'm a right plonker thought I'd give u all a laugh, I put my bottle brush in the steriliser (microwave one) I have rubber mam bottle brush and it's melted the end of it!!!!
Oops.

Don't evn know why I sterlised it!!

whats the point in sterilising the brush when you gonna be sterilising bottles anyway?? or have i been doing summat wrong for 3months...

x

i don't sterilise the brush, i change it every month or so when it's looking bad xx

I was having a mad moment!! My LO had upset stomach so I thought it might have something to do with things not being sterile!!

Mad mummy moment!!!

atleast ur not as bad as me, i worry about everything hahaha

xxx

I would sterilize my baby bottle after I use it to clean the baby bottle. Cause I think it can prevent germ growing on the brush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->