bottle in bed

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
do ne of u put ur lo's in bed n let them have there bottle n in there n get em selves of to sleep? if that makes sense :dohh: if so so u thinks this works well? xx

I used to give her a bottle of formula to help her drift off, now I give her a no-spill sippy cup with water. The milk/formula can pool in their mouth when they fall asleep and rot their teeth.

yes makes sense :) no we don't though, we give maddi her last bottle and then put her down x

wen zane wakes up at night i give him a bottle to hold n i got back to sleep n so does he lol

nope... like someone else said it can cause rot in any teeth they have or future teeth... You should actually clean their mouth and teeth before bed to prevent tooth rotting.

I put her down awake and she settles herself with her aquarium.

nope never put Hannah to bed with her bottle

I didnt think you were supposed to??? Although my sister does with her little lad but he's almost 2 and when he's done he puts it on his dresser.:D

Ethan is 2 and takes his milk to bed with him in a beaker he puts it on his bedside when he as finished ...He had bottle in bed from around 10 months

Kathryn goes down with a sippy cup, she just drifts off so easily while drinking it, she's been really good about falling asleep lately so we're hopping to ween her from it soon, since as others have said it's not good for their teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->