bottle or breast

Layla

Reaction score
What are you planning on doing?

Im really wanting to try and breast feed again this time, Coby was tongue tied and it really hurt to fed him, i gave up after a week or so coz i didnt get any help or suport from the midwifes.

Really hoping this little one isnt tongue tied so i can try again.

x

balls, that should be bottle OR breast, not of lol

will change it now

x

I bottle and breast for the first 5 weeks now I have built supply back up and am mainly breast feeding again apart from 3 bottles a day of 6oz SMA,this is working well and fingers crossed I can keep it up.

I love BF it feels so natural and baby snuggles right into you,Melie makes little noises too which is so sweet.

Just go with whatever feels right.
bex

I'm going for breast feeding. I just don't think I could be bothered with the whole sterilising bottles etc, I'm just too lazy lol

I'm going bottle...I know it's natural to BF but I just don't feel comfortable with the idea. But who knows when LO arrives I might give it a try.

Cx

Im gonna give breast feeding a try this time, i never even thought about it with Kai he went straight on the bottle, i was quite suprised cos my hospital never tried to make me breast feed once nor did my health visitor, everyone kept sayin to me be strong if u dont want to do it just tell them but i never had to! I know they say breast is best etc but Kais fine an heathlty so i wont worry too much if i cant breast feed just would like to give it a go!
xx

i bottle fed all mine (coz i couldnt do it with Coby) they are all fine, i am all for fomlua milks.

I would just really like to make ago of it this time being as this is my last.

x

Combination, bottle and formula

formaula and breast milk as im gonna express .... just brought my pump :)

xxx

i breast fed both the boys was gonna bottle feed but ive decided im gonna breastfeed this little one trust me when you do breastfeed for the very first time it does hurt and its extremely painful (was for me) sorry if ive put anyone off midwife was proud of me being so young and doing it but when you breast feed your second baby its not as painful just i did notice what was like labour pains again but its your womb contracting and this helps your womb to shrink and go back quickly these are know as after pains too but if you stick it out its worth it plus midwives will tell you dont mix the baby with a breast and a dummy as they get confused i dont agree as with my first he was ok with both plus morgan was too but morgan prefered to be without a dummy but good luck girls

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->