Bought some stuff

Kina

Reaction score
Went shopping on Saturday and got my maternity pads, disposable pants (don't you just love these? :lol: ), a new electric Breast Pump (went for the Swing), a baby bath, couple of bottles, storage for EBM and some cute little Winnie the Pooh pjs from Matalan (2 pairs for £8, bargain).

Pretty much ready now apart from getting things prewashed and then putting everything together when we move like the crib. I have to buy another cot and mattress soon aswell.

Expensive business this baby lark ;) It's annoying when everyone assumes that I have everything I need because of having them close together!

gosh didnt notice you were so far gone :o

il get them clothes in the post this week

I know what you mean, I think this one is more expensive, even though they are the same sex. The cost of double buggy is the main one, but also kitting them out with cloth nappies.
When Noah was orn everyone gave us money and bought us cots and buggies and everything. This time round no one is offering us anything! So we have just had to drop hints to everyone about how expensive it is to get everything we need!

same with us cat
i got a £500 buggy brought for me when Dior was born. Harley got a £3 blanket :lol:

Well I am officially skint!

What a nightmare,oh well nevermind.

Have to say Kina it is a HUGE thanks to you with those clothes,I am pretty kitted out oh and Mr EBay.

We will get there,by the way kina i am getting a normall manual breast pump are these ok?

Bex

Bex I've got a normal breastpump and an electric one. I did find the electric one a godsend last time round, you can just sit there and hold it to your boob and it does all the work :lol: I can't wait to see piccies of your LO in those dresses, it broke my heart that I'd never have a little bubba in them again, the sad plank I am!

Dionne, I know it's flying by :( You'll have to let me know about DVDs etc.

Cat we're the same. Although my mum is always buying stuff for the bubbas from her work (she's at Matalan), we don't really get anything from the inlaws. Although DH said they would if we asked, it would be nice to not have to ask. I already dropped hints about getting him sorted with cloth nappies (we didn't put Ella in them til she was 4 months so I still had to get all the teeny sizes), nothing was offered so I got them for him from Ebay etc. I guess it's just what they're like, but it would be nice to have a bit more help from them, so far I've had a pack of 2 trousers and a top (£3 and £2 from Asda). I've been spoilt by my mum I suppose!

Wow Kina i cant believe you are 30 weeks already ! :shock: where has the time gone !!! :)

Lovely going out and shopping tho innit? Bloody expensive, but fun all the same!

We are ready all bar needing to pack my bag and buy maternity pads :roll: apart from that, Alfie has his bag packed and we are ready for his arrival now! :D

kina I know what you mean about in-laws,myn are very wealthy and would you think so no-way!

You will get pictures by the dozen of little 'un in the dresses.

Tam bloody hell!!!!!!!! Cant believe only 2 weeks!

Will have to read your other thread,

Ooh exciting now isnt it,I wonder out of me and kina who will be first,my SPD is feeling better so have opted to see what happens but I have opted out of induction but may feel different later on,lol

Bex

Well as long as my bub comes after we've moved and have got everything ready then I don't mind. Ella was 3 days early so I know that it could be here slightly before his due day. He's due 2nd April but my mum has got the last week of March booked off as holiday, so she's asked if I can push him out for then :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->