Bought The Double...

KX

Reaction score
Today at Glasgow Pram Centre...

https://www.whizzywheels.co.uk/xts_twin_twister__m809s2013

In Jet Black.

Fantastic buggy, manouveres really well! Folds down to a not bad size either.

Thanks Dionne!xx:hugs:

Thats a nice one, those sort of prams are growing on me,

did you really pay £349 for it? cant belive the price of prams now a days lol i sound so old lol

x

We paid £315 for it at the pram centre, as I would of got 2nd hand but they are rare to find 2nd hand :hissy:

Layla Id recommend it, its sturdy, soo soo easy to push and manouvere.x

if i was having twins i would def get one, they are really growing on me and would love to push one around, but Coby will only be in a double for a year max, he loves walking about, so i dont want to spend loads of money on one.

I got mine yesterday by chance in my local baby shop, its a maclaren rally twin in the scarlet bubbles desgin, notthing great but it will do me

Have you paid for yours in full and got it home yet?

x

Its at home still in box. mum paid for it on her visa. Paying her back £100 a month lol!

Ur buggy sounds lovely, u got a pic?xx

ah thats nice of your mum :)

The only pic i can find of mine is this

https://www.babycatalog.com/strollers03new/a10scr5.jpg

But the one i have brought has the red and white circles on both sides, not just the one, looks crap compared to yours tho lol
Still got to get cosy toes for it

x

oooh layla!! thts the 1 i was gunna get! but settled for a cheaper one :D

Theres a cheaper one?! lol what is it?

That one only cost me £126

x

i got mine on ebay lol 2 secs ill go find it

i have a Cosatto Lunar Twin Pushchair , and got it for about £90 brand new :D mine isnt black tho, its blue and grey

Oh i like that one, has made me think if i need to get one or not, jamie will be just under 2 and a half when this ones born so dont know if theres much point !lol

Great choice !

steph - Dior is 2 and 3 months and i always use the double buggy. unless i nip to the shop. its Hard work trying to cross the orad pushing a buggy and holding a 2yr olds hand and she walks sooooo slow and moans alllll day

K x - love the buggy lol
i really really love mine i walk every where and i have never been not able to get through a door it looks huge to look at and every one says "god its huge " my friend has a quinny buz
and my buggy was a inch or 2 wider then hers, every one was so shocked.
i love it sooo comfy for the kids lays lovely and flat - newborn will be well comfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"