bouncer chair tip

Naya69

Reaction score
for all you new mummys to be i have a tip when buying a bouncer chair go for the fisher price link a doos chair its great it goes from new born all the way up to about 3 to 4 years and is well worth the £40 it costs.:happydance:

i bought a normal mamas and papas one which was great but when josh turned 6 months he still liked to sit on the floor watchin telly so i had to go out and buy him a new chair.

it reclines right back to lying down so its great for nap time it has vibating motion comes with cute bar toys which is detachable and rocks i love it and if i would of known i would of bought one of these straight from the start.:dohh:

hope this helps a little xx

for all you new mummys to be i have a tip when buying a bouncer chair go for the fisher price link a doos chair its great it goes from new born all the way up to about 3 to 4 years and is well worth the £40 it costs.:happydance:

i bought a normal mamas and papas one which was great but when josh turned 6 months he still liked to sit on the floor watchin telly so i had to go out and buy him a new chair.

it reclines right back to lying down so its great for nap time it has vibating motion comes with cute bar toys which is detachable and rocks i love it and if i would of known i would of bought one of these straight from the start.:dohh:

Thats really good to know thanks...my aunts said the same she bought one from boots whch goes to a year but urs is even better...where would you find one of those?? x

FYI girls.. I swear by my bouncy chair!! I don't have that one but just something to consider-

I didn't think anyone would ever possibly enjoy it; I just bought it because it was cute, but it has this vibrating setting.. ELYSE LOVES IT (weirdo).. soothes her sometimes when she's crying and she even falls asleep with it on sometimes!

Ooooh thanks so much for this tip: I was just today researching the best bouncey chairs/rockers, and didn't see anything that I liked enough to order yet, but this one looks just great! I'm sold, that's for sure! Hehe...

Shadow xx

Thats really good to know thanks...my aunts said the same she bought one from boots whch goes to a year but urs is even better...where would you find one of those?? x

They sell them at Toys-R-Us honey (and, I'm sure, lots of other places too) :D

xx

I just seen it on Amazon there!! It looks really good...and very very reasonably priced too!! I think i might just have to buy it! :D:D

wish i got one of them at the start x x

you can get them anywhere tesco argos ebay toys r us most places sell them heres a link to amazon just to show u guys what they look like x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Link-Infant-Toddler-Rocker/dp/B000E5Q3OI

i love the Mamas & Papas "Zeddy & Parsnip" Wave Rocker we had 1 with my son and it lasted 2yr and he was a big baby so we have gone for this 1 agane £80 but waerth every penny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->