Bouncer/Swing

Beth09

Reaction score
What bouncer or swing or both have you all chosen? Im struggling to find one i like, i think i would prefer a swing that is in neutral colours as im on team yellow! Any suggestions?

We have the Fisher Price Rainforest bouncer. Have inherited it from my sister who used it for her son who was born in April. Its really comfy and easily cleanable. He loved it.

sorry for silly question...what are u talking about...what is bouncer/swing:shrug:

2 different things, a bouncer or a swing! x

i dont know about both things plz

I really like the look of the rainforest fisher price bouncer, loved the waterfall thing. And mothercare do a good deal on the bouncer playmay and mobile thing. From what i have been told babies can either prefer bouncers or swings though so i am gona wait till my little one is born, try out freinds to see what she prefers before i get one.

i have the mamas and papas starlite swing...which is fab, its got lights, vibrations song and everything!! its cream and brown and its lovely... heres a pic for u 2 see xxx

Attachments

• 1488324-559m.jpg
    1488324-559m.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11
sorry for silly question...what are u talking about...what is bouncer/swing:shrug:

They are the chair type things the baby sits in. An essential for newborns (i have been told) as they get them to sleep by rocking, vibrating, swinging movements. They also keep older babies entertained. :)
Prices seem to range from £10 to a couple of hundred pounds lol

iv got fisher pruce sensory selections bouncer.. love it :cloud9:

https://www.tussypats.com/images/Fisher%20Price%20Sensory%20Selections%20Bouncer%20Chair.jpg

I'm thinking of going for the mamas and papas starlite - but going to do some research first methinks!

I plan on getting a graco two in one it bounces and swings

thanx u all for showing us such cute bouncers and swings....:happydance:

we got the fisher price bigs hugs take along swing.

Attachments

• my swing.jpg
    my swing.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 6
we have the activity rocker called ziggy zebra from babies r us. hubby chose it and we love it.

We have the mamas and papas starlight swing - Put it together last weekend and it's a fab little thing!! We were also given the fisher price link-a-doo's rocker, which turns into an infant seat so will last for a few years.
Maybe a bit OTT to have both, but they were both given as presents at our baby shower :)

I bought the Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer too....I don't know if it's any good yet though as the little man hasn't popped out yet!! I have also got the rainforest deluxe gym just in case he fancies lying on his back and letting his tootsies do the playing!!

iv got fisher pruce sensory selections bouncer.. love it :cloud9:

https://www.tussypats.com/images/Fisher%20Price%20Sensory%20Selections%20Bouncer%20Chair.jpg

i really like the look of this one. Doesn't seem as bulky.

We are having a boy, but I am getting this Fisher Price - Smart Stages 3-in-1 Rocker Swing, Turtles. Its yellow and green and is a bouncer/swing/toddler rocker in one.

Attachments

• Three in one..jpg
    Three in one..jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for all the replies! Im liking the fisherprice rainforest range now to decide on the take along swing or the cradle swing lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->