bouncers, play mats-when?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by trish1200, Aug 24, 2009.

1. trish1200

trish1200 Well-Known Member

when did your babies start to using and specially enjoying using bouncers, playmats etc?

2. Missy85

Missy85 Well-Known Member

I used to put Zack in his bouncer from quite little just so he got used to it, at first he would cry so i would take him out and put him in again a couple of times...

I also put him on a playmat from about 4 weeks but he is really starting to show signs of enjoying it over the last week or so :)

3. DY08

DY08 1st time mam

Annabelle has really started to enjoy her bouncer over the last few weeks. She didn't like it at first (I think she just preferred being picked up). It was my husband who really encouraged her to stay in it and now its her favourite place, she's always smiling when she is in there as we can sit an interact with her. We have a mat too which she enjoys occasionally but I think she much prefers the bouncer at this stage.:thumbup:

4. candeur

candeur Well-Known Member

Havn't used a bouncer, but she was using a playmat at a month old x

5. jovi_girl

jovi_girl Well-Known Member

ive always had both, but we put him in the bouncer alot more than on the playmat. He'll stay in the bouncer for hours cos of the movement, but he gets over the playmat in about 10-15 minutes cos hes really too little to be interested much in the toys and stuff

6. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

Elyse used her bouncy chair with no toybar on it essentially from 1-2 weeks.. she used the playmat at 3 weeks- 1 month old for the first time. She didn't start grabbing for toys until 2 months really and started playing with the toys on the toybar on her chair sometime in her 2nd month, after she was 2 months but before she was 3 months..

7. Lucy_lu_84

Lucy_lu_84 Pregnant with #2

My Lo loves his swing...we don't have a bouncer!
    We put hiim on his play mat from time to time ...but tbh he has no interst in the toys at all. He much prefers us to play with him