bounty pack...

emalou90

Reaction score
the 3 month plus one?
mother to be or something its called.

i handed my voucher for one of these pack in at a boots and they gave me a baby essentials one.
how do i go about now getting the mother to be one?

i wanted to have things to read :(

x

I didnt think thewir was a 3 months plus one?

you get baby essentials, then one at 6 months dont you?

I thought you got a baby essentials one....that you get in boots, and then the hospital give you a new mum one once you've had the LO.

I may be wrong though.

Yeah you get a pregnancy one!
PP you're thinking of the ones you get once youve had bubs :)
Have you opened it?If not just take it back and tell them they gave you the wrong one.Or if you already opened it I would maybe send Bounty an email or next time you see your midwife mention it to her and see if she can give you another form for one?
xxx

Purpledahlia - You should have had a bounty pack type thing when you had your booking in appointment - It had loads of random leaflets etc in it.

One of them is for a free bounty pack - you have to fill in the form, and take it into boots/asda, and they will give you the mum to be pack.

It has a few small samples in it, and a couple of money off vouchers......mines at the bottom of a cupbaord somewhere...should really dig it out!

ooohh i remember it, i remember thinking i would get it at home as theres a big asda... must be that!!

They have been out of stock everywhere near me so waiting patiently to get mine!

The hospital ones are ace! Although, after your first baby you don't get quite such good ones.

yeah thanks girls, there is the 'mother to be' one i think its called, before you get baby essentials, then the hospital ones.

i might speak to my midwife next time i see her :) i was looking forward to looking through it.

but the baby essentials one is quite good, lots of free gifts :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->