Bounty pack??

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Has anyone else been given the bounty pregnancy folder by their midwife at booking appointment? The book says the voucher to get your mum to be pack is in the book (always has been previously), but I can't find it, looked completely through the book and there's nothing. Am I missing something?

For me I got it last time at hospital at my 12 week scan. I didn't get one at my booking in appointment this week, so I'm expecting I'll get it along with my notes again at the scan.

I got a voucher attached to the book or in the pack, it was definitely in the folder from my midwife, along with a week's sample of Pregnacare, a Pregnacare pen and some money-off vouchers.
I collected my mum-to-be pack from Boots, all it contained was a couple of samples of stretch mark cream, nappy rash cream, a couple of breast pads and some more discount vouchers.

Got mine at booking appointment, but you can also register with "Emma's Diary" for your mum to be pack and new baby pack xxx

Save yourself and avoid it- giving your details to Emma's diary means they will sell them on. Your "freebies" come at that cost. There's lots of reasons not to support Emma's diary so look into it. I completely refused anything to do with them in my last pregnancy.

Completely agree! With my first, the Bounty people burst into my room just a few hours after birth and started taking pictures, then my details. I was so out of it from a difficult birth that it didn't occur to me until afterwards that at no point did they ask me if I was actually ok with this. And then they charged me £70 for a couple of out-of-focus photos that looked fine on the tiny proof I saw online but were useless in print.

Thanks for the replies xxx completely forgot I put this up x

I know some people don't like the packs and I can understand why, but I've always thought they were ok and liked receiving them, although they are pretty empty these days. I can remember the bags been pretty full with baby wipes, wash power samples, nappies and sometimes chocolate lol!

I'm just confused as to what's happened to my voucher. I think I will get on to them and explain it wasn't put in my folder x

I know what you mean, with ds1 and 2 i got hats, mittens and vests, nappies wipes and enough baby washing powder to literally last me a year ( the bounty packs were just sat in a box in the hospital and the receptionist would say take one everytime i was in the hospital)

With ds4 last year it was empty, i was gutted, i don't have a problem with bounty or Emma's diary at all....

Save yourself and avoid it- giving your details to Emma's diary means they will sell them on. Your "freebies" come at that cost. There's lots of reasons not to support Emma's diary so look into it. I completely refused anything to do with them in my last pregnancy.

I didn't bother last time either! The constant spam and phone calls from 3rd parties about life insurance etc were relentless! And the freebies were pathetic! If you do decide to do it, give a false phone number or miss a digit out!

Holly82-they did used to be better, I agree. I remember with dd1 I had loads. When my mum had my little sister, I remember us going to Boots and picking ups big box full of goodies including Duplo and nappies.

I didn't bother last time either! The constant spam and phone calls from 3rd parties about life insurance etc were relentless! And the freebies were pathetic! If you do decide to do it, give a false phone number or miss a digit out!

Holly82-they did used to be better, I agree. I remember with dd1 I had loads. When my mum had my little sister, I remember us going to Boots and picking ups big box full of goodies including Duplo and nappies.

I remember my mum saying the same when she had my sister and that was 12 years ago.

After a shitty experience with one of the women in the ward when I had Alex, I refused to ever have them near me. The amount of scripted calls were annoying AF. Some of the girls on here have had some terrible incidents with Bounty.

To be honest giving them false information might help us but it still feeds Bounty, and morally they are completely wrong. On the grand scale of things we dont need samples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->