Bounty pack

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
I received a voucher for another bounty pack today called baby essentials pack, can someone tell me if its for this baby or if its meant for Alex (I still get lots of post for him)

I *think* you only get sent the vouchers whilst your pregnant. The one you collect at 6mons old - the voucher is in one the pack they give you in hospital

Hope that helps xx

No hun the baby essentials one is the one for when baby is 6 months old so it would be for Alex sweetheart. :hugs: it must be difficult still receiving post for him, I know I still get post from Cow and Gate related to my previous pregnancy where I mcd. It's nowhere near the same but it's still not nice. xxxxxxxxxxxx

ETA: They DO put a voucher for the baby essentials pack in the "you and your newborn pack" so not sure why they're sending one through the post xxxxxxxxxxxx

:wacko: i dont understand bounty - i had one in my newborn pack AND the pack you pick up with the voucher from that then they send me another one, so thats 3 now then. If i wanted it i wouldn get 1 voucher let alone 3 lol thanks for the replies xxx

Lol you're right hun when you want something you can't get it!! And when you don't they're throwing it at you xxxxx

do you mind me asking how you get the bounty packs? xx

do you mind me asking how you get the bounty packs? xx

I got my first one at my booking appointment, if your midwife didnt give you one I think you can join online and then they will send you a voucher in the post :hugs: xxx

if your ever unsure you can check on the bounty website when you get them etc :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->