Bounty pics

sam76

Mummy to George & Louie
Reaction score
Hello all, my neighbour has had her little boy, and she shown me some pics they had done whilst in Hospital by Bounty, there fab!!!! Deffo going to get some done myself, has anyone had these done before and any idea how much they are, i forgot to ask my Neighbour!!! i have had a look on there web page, but cant see anything!!! :thumbup:

had then done for morgan in october, think they were £36 and there were loads of them lol including keyrings and announcement cards

definatly worth the money

Would those be from the Bounty pack you get after LO is born?

When I had Alex they came round automatically and asked if you wanted the picture taken which was pretty convienent..def gonna get them done this time again xx

yeah when your in hospital after you've had the baby the bounty person comes around and takes your babies picture. You can view the picture and chose a package you want. Mine was about £40 for a load of different size pictures and keyrings. (I still havent ordered them and he's 8 months old haha) So they give you an order form to take home with you and you can order them over the phone or on the internet :) HTH x

i got them for my daughter and i think i got one large picture, 4 smaller ones and two keyring and a photo wallet card, there is different packages though i think the one i got was 29 quid or something like that? a nice wee reminder xx

Hey! When I was in hospital a Bounty representative came round and offered to take pictures of the little one. She offered loads of different packages and we got the biggest one for £55! The pictures are gorgeous! xxx

I noticed last time I was admitted the day room had a brochure in with packages available, and a lady came round askign lasdies if they wanted pics doing. Didnt seem hard sell either when someone said no. They just wished them well and moved on.

Not sure if I'm in the minority, but my Bounty pics were awful. Ryan looked like he'd been fake-tanned and he'd got bleached blonde hair. He was also very off-centre - not just a bit, I mean he was in the corner of the photograph. Needless to say, I didn't buy them. Hope yours all come out much better and that mine was a bit of a one-off.

they are nice and worth it. only snag is the lady who does my hospital is onl there 2 days a week!

luisa's were brill def worth the money if the pic is good xx

Attachments

• 66841281-1.jpg
    66841281-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 15
I got some photos done of josh when he was born but not bounty, Vaguely from memory they were £40 ish but i can't remember. I got (i think) 2/3 a4 size piccies, 2 a tad smaller, a load of 6x4s, some keyring size ones & then shit loads of tiny passport size ones with some little envelope things so you can post them to family & friends. There was prob something else in but i cant remember i've slept since then. Defo worth the money though!

This is the piccy i got of josh - he was 24 hrs old :)
https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/snagged07/joshbabymolly042.jpg

My sister has requested that only she is allowed to take baby's first pictures, a bit like Hello or OK magazine, feel like a celeb :rofl: she's an amateur photographer (a very good one too) so I'll get mine for free :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->