Bounty pictures

Rach276

Reaction score
Did everyone get the chance to have these taken in hospital? Two of my friends who have had bubas and live on the Isle of Wight hadnt heard of them.

A lady did come round to do photos if you wanted them done but I don't think she was anything to do with Bounty.

I'm the same as Jenstar a lady came round and the money went to a local charity! I was in a state of shock when Lily got hers done as she was only a few hours old and could hardly walk!!

Alex had his photo taken by the bounty people. We bought his photos there and then received them less than a week later in the post. Also was given a code to view and order online :) xxx

We had the Bounty lady come round in hospital. Becky was 9 hours old bless her and we had to wake her up for the photos so she looks very sleepy in them!!!

a lady asked me, then she told me the prices and I was like, er no thanks!

i never got the chance to get any done as the hospital wanted the rooms so i was discharged as soon as possible less than 12 hours after having baby

The Bounty lady was really rude to me. When she came round she didn't explain who she was at first. Her visit was interupted by the hearing test nurse who explained to me who the Bounty lady was and that she would try and sell me photos of baby. When the hearing test nurse left, the Bounty lady came back in the room... conversation went:

Bounty: "right i'm going to take some photos of baby now"
Me: "can I just ask you why?"
Bounty: "well, I take some photos, and then you get the chance to buy some"
Me: "thanks anyway, but I don't think we'll be buying any"
Bounty: (very sarcastically) "why not? don't you like photos?"
Me: "actually, my husband is a professional photographer (he's not!) so we'll be taking our own"
Bounty: (very off-handish) "fine. just don't want you regretting never having photos taken as many do".

With that, she packed up her stuff and stormed out of the room!

The hearing test nurse had said that this particular Bounty lady was very rude and hated being "interupted" by the medical staff!

Didn't know that they did them!!!

My bounty lady was really nice, i felt oblidged to buy them lol. Cost us nearly £50 in total!

We declined them and told her Ant is a professional photographer.
She was very nice about it and said 'well I cant compete with that':rofl:

Plus Ant noticed she uses a Nikon and not a canon:dohh: Boys and their toys huh!

Do you mean the one's they put in the local newspaper on the New Arrivals bit?

If so - I didn't get a chance. :(

I never got put on the ward because all of them were full, so I was stuck in my delivery room forever (or so it felt like....) Booooo!

i didnt have them with tommy as oh is a photographer,....with maddison i did though...i remember them being expensive but cant remember how expensive...how much were they?

(im asking due to our new photography business hence the signature)

h x

Right we got
- one large one
- 6 anouncement card with pictures
- 8 keyring pictures and 3 keyrings
- 4 medium size pics
and it was £44

He looked beautiful in them

I really wanted them when in hpsp with megan but never got offered and nobody came around! So was quite upset cos I don't have any pics of her in hosp except on my phone :( trying to find a pro photographer now!

i got them done cost me approx £55. i got the ones with the pink border with katies name DOB amd weight on. got a second pack the same for an extra £10

missed out with lilly, wasnt in hospital long enough with lucas

Had them taken with All mine.

With Oscar she did her photo, I left him in same position then took the exact same photo Lol Lol so i have the same photo for about 50p print charge .

Allthow its amazing they keep them forever :), So i went online and compared how different all my 3 looked on the very first day :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->