Bourn Hall Cambridge...

BabyDancing13

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

We are probably going to go to Bourn Hall for our next IVF cycle and just wondered what people's experiences are? :winkwink:

I've had email contact from Mr Verwoerd and he seems very interested and knowledgeable about everything.

Also, does the three cycle package apply at Cambridge?

Thanks in advance! :hugs:

BabyD - Hi :hi:

I hope you had a well deserved and relaxing break from the TTC world!

When are you planning to cycle?

:flower:

BabyD - Hi :hi:

I hope you had a well deserved and relaxing break from the TTC world!

When are you planning to cycle?

Hey Pinkie :flower:

I'm still taking it easy and not planning to cycle until next spring. We are going back to Barbados in the April. I don't think Bourn Hall is going to be feasible owing to travelling - considering Bath now as they do multi-cycle packages.

How are you lovely? sorry your last cycle didn't work. What's your plan? :hugs: x x

I think searching for clinics can get a little overwhelming but you will know when you've made the right decision. A multi cycle package sounds good too.

Good to hear you are still taking it easy and that you have another fabulous holiday to look forward to. Go spoil yourself! And no doubt next spring will be here before you know it.

I am doing ok thanks, had a pretty rubbish 3rd cycle but if I am honest I was expecting it. Struggled to get any eggs but managed to get one which amazingly was a top grader but I had a chemical. We are moving onto an egg donor cycle in Greece and I started my BCP today. I have recently started a journal for this cycle if you want to come say hi, link is in my signature.

Let me know when you start your cycle, I will be hear cheering you on.

Hi Ladies,

We are probably going to go to Bourn Hall for our next IVF cycle and just wondered what people's experiences are? :winkwink:

I've had email contact from Mr Verwoerd and he seems very interested and knowledgeable about everything.

Also, does the three cycle package apply at Cambridge?

Thanks in advance! :hugs:

I was treated by Dr Verwoed twice last year. My little miracle is now 5 and a half weeks old so I'd definitely recommend Bourn Hall 😊

I think searching for clinics can get a little overwhelming but you will know when you've made the right decision. A multi cycle package sounds good too.

Good to hear you are still taking it easy and that you have another fabulous holiday to look forward to. Go spoil yourself! And no doubt next spring will be here before you know it.

I am doing ok thanks, had a pretty rubbish 3rd cycle but if I am honest I was expecting it. Struggled to get any eggs but managed to get one which amazingly was a top grader but I had a chemical. We are moving onto an egg donor cycle in Greece and I started my BCP today. I have recently started a journal for this cycle if you want to come say hi, link is in my signature.

Let me know when you start your cycle, I will be hear cheering you on.

So sorry about your cycle Pinkie. :hugs: Good to hear you have another plan and going to cycle again with donor. I will keep everything crossed for you!! :thumbup: I've heard good things about donor egg cycles in Greece and other clinics abroad. I will check out your journal. :flower:

Keep me updated - i'll keep a look out! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->