Bowed to the porcelain god for the first time today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Vegas Mama, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Vegas Mama

Vegas Mama Pregnant with Baby #1

I made it 10+5 and finally threw up for the first time today. In all fairness, I think it might have had less to do with morning sickness and more to do with my 24+ hour splitting migraine I've been enduring. It's finally starting to ease up a bit, but still there. But earlier I was in so much pain, and completely nauseous. Only a few more weeks left of first tri, thank goodness.

2. DarlingMe

DarlingMe Well-Known Member

I can sympathize with your vomitting! Migraines are supposed to common during pregnancy. I hope they dont become a normal occurance for you!

3. v31984

v31984 Well-Known Member

i think i jinxed myself because at 1st i was sick and it then went away for a whiloe which worried me and now its come back with avengence!!! errghh :O(

4. SLS

SLS Well-Known Member

LOL !! That happened to me on monday night after cleaning my teeth ! Praying it was a one off ! Havent been sick in about 10 years and god its awful !