Bowel movement while giving birth

Im gonna put 'dont not tell me if i poo just remove it' in my birth plan lol x

Thats what I plan on saying when I go in. I dont want to know if I did! :rofl:I couldnt look anyone in the eye after that. I am sure they dont care and seen it all before but I care. Omg If I break wind and its really loud or something I will die! and I know the other half will be in stictches! :blush:

To tell you the truth, when you're pushing, you feel like your having a bowel movement anyways, so you won't be able to tell. I remember telling them "But i feel like i have to poo if I push!" and the nurse then informed me "thats what its supposed to feel like!" :rofl:

I have thought about it...And I pretty much think it's the worst thing ever. Thank goodness my hubby is going to stay by my head..and if I have my way so will everyone else. Though my mom keeps saying she wants to be at the other end..OMG! She was a nurse..so to her its more about interesting health stuff to see...not the birth of her third grandson.

I'm really worried about this too to be honest but I"m hoping the midwives won't care and I've told DH that at no time is he allowed to venture past my head so hopefully I'll never know any different!

Just to try and reassure you ladies, I have had 4 babies, and as far as im aware I have not pooed once during my labours. Most people find that before labour starts, or early in labour you tend to want to open your bowels naturally, so by the time you begin pushing theres nothing there anyway. xx

:rofl: I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! :D
But yes, I'm REALLY afraid of this... my DH is already not sure he CAN be there at the birth, he's SO squeamish (you'd never know lookin' at him!); imagine if he thought THAT was a possibility?!?! Good Lord... If he is there no way is he venturing anywhere near past my head!!! :rofl:
I'm hoping with all my might for the famous 'big clear out' b/f labour as well - I go like crazy just b/f AF even, so... (sorry for the tmi :blush:) I'm thinking my chances are good. Fingers crossed!!!
xx

when my sister was in labour she kept shouting omg im gunna pooh!!! lol

im terrifired!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats what I plan on saying when I go in. I dont want to know if I did! :rofl:I couldnt look anyone in the eye after that. I am sure they dont care and seen it all before but I care. Omg If I break wind and its really loud or something I will die! and I know the other half will be in stictches! :blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm not bothered about farting! I do that all the time anyways! Hubby is insisting on being where the action is, so I'm really hoping that I don't poo and if I do, I don't wanna know about it! But my mum informed me that as I plan on having a water birth, I may end up seeing one float passed me if it does happen! She just said "Don't worry, I've fished out plenty of poo's in my time!":sick:

I'm worried about this too, and am hoping for the 'big clearout' before labour. Must remember not to eat any particularly smelly foods (curry...) just before LO is due. I've told DH that he is staying well and truly at 'this' end and not going anywhere near 'that' end, but what if I do a HUGE fart? He'll be able to hear it no matter what end he's at. Oh dear.

Yeah the thought of it embarrasses me too! It's really put me off having a water birth x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm not bothered about farting! I do that all the time anyways! Hubby is insisting on being where the action is, so I'm really hoping that I don't poo and if I do, I don't wanna know about it! But my mum informed me that as I plan on having a water birth, I may end up seeing one float passed me if it does happen! She just said "Don't worry, I've fished out plenty of poo's in my time!":sick:

:rofl: oh god the horror of this twix like thing floating past while your panting away. Thats much worse than not seeing it down below. The way I smell now I am thinking about this now and I will robably knock the doctors out :blush:and my OH is not seeing whats going on down there he will be up beside me where i can grab him and bite him or something.

I was telling my hubby the other day about a story I'd read on here involving a hospital tour, a water pool and a net and what the net was used for. and he went ewww I was like "gees that makes me feel wonderful about when/if I do it your gonna make me feel embarrassed as my own hubby doesn't like the thought of it. Really didn't make me feel great but I guess he was being like any man when it comes to natural things lol

My hubby also wanted to get in the pool with me, so i REALLY don't wanna let one go! I reckon I'd crack up laughing at his reaction!

I am super paranoid about pooing during childbirth, so i am seriously considering asking for an enema (colonic irrigation) it used to be quite common practice and they still do it in the hospitals back home. I would prefer having that than pooing near peoples hands and faces!

I've always worried about this one but in 5 births it's not happened yet.....one last baby to go yet though so I suppose there's still time:blush:

I don't know if I did or not... I didn't ask, they didn't tell! I would be terribly embarrassed if I did and realised it, though. I was so looped with the gas and air that I don't recall much of the labor with Jonah, let alone if I did anything gross. My mom was there, so I'd like to think not! My partner will NOT be present, so no chance of him embarassing me. He gets clingy when he worries, and I can't stand to be touched when I'm in pain, so it would make for a very bad scene.

pooing used to be my number one bad thing, I am not sure what this baby has done to me but my rear end is foul with gas and the likes (sorry tmi). I have never had so many smelly farts he he he. I really was just so embarrassed about pooing, but then I accidentally watched the Dawn Porter documentary on childbirth and don't give a damn about pooing as long as I don't get cut! I literally shook with fear for three days after seeing that!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You girls have had me in stitches reading this!

I really fear that I'll poo in labour and OH will see...god I'd be so embarrassed but he'd just wet himself laughing I think!!! He doesn't care about things like that, he's not sqeemish (sp?) at all!

I on the other hand do not want him or doctors/nurses seeing me poop! :blush: I get so embarrassed at the slightest thing!

However, you have all made my day with this thread. Especially the bit about the 'floating twix' and the birth plan stating that if you poo, 'just clean it away and don't tell me'!!!!! Hilarious!!!! :rofl:

Who wouldnt be worried about pooing while giving birth lol Im affriad I will Im going to try to go befor baby comes if possible lol :p I dont wanna poo in my docs face! XD

Who wouldnt be worried about pooing while giving birth lol Im affriad I will Im going to try to go befor baby comes if possible lol :p I dont wanna poo in my docs face! XD

How close to your woo hoo do you think your docs face is gonna be????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->