Bowel movement while giving birth

lol this thread is so funny i cant stop laughin

x

its weird to think that your babys is just pooing inside you now lol, wonder where it goes!!!??!!!

Noooooooooooo babe, your baby is just weeing inside you at the moment.

If baby poos during labour your waters go a greeny colour and it means baby maybe in distress.

its weird to think that your babys is just pooing inside you now lol, wonder where it goes!!!??!!!

Noooooooooooo babe, your baby is just weeing inside you at the moment.

If baby poos during labour your waters go a greeny colour and it means baby maybe in distress.

phew thank god for that lol

x

Babies do poop in you! It's not real poop though.. Aparently? I think I read that anyway..

I just got this from my doctor:

Common Prenatal Questions and Answers

26. If you empty your bowels on your own, you will not be given an enima. If not, at your request, you may be given a "fleet" enema or a "microlax". This is only a small enema that only empties the lowest part of the bowel so that you do not pass stool when you are delivering the baby.

I asked and never recieved.. Said they don't do it anymore *cries* I gave birth to 3 babies and 3 poopies. O,o

They used to do enemas in the 60's and 70's in this country but haven't done it for a very long time. Tehy much prefer birth the way nature intended it! Poop and all :rofl:

I heard that the enemas themselves causes more problems than the occassional poo, which is why they're not routinely offered anymore.

I know I did it but at the time it wasn't the worst thing in the world and unless there's nothing in your bowel then everyone does it.

I was always afraid to ask how babies pooed inside you lol so my placenta will be really smelly lol

I wanted to ask a question about Macconium (Sp) ..
Both my babies Passed macconium in uterus , Finnleys was worse laylas was only streaked macconium finnleys was a hell of allot and needed suctioning out Both my kids were 6 days overdue ! .
Is there any way to try prevent this happening , I have read it can cause allot more problems then it did for my kids and iam scared it will happen again with this one , Do you think its worth asking the midwife if i can have a sweep on my due date rather than after ??? . xx .

I have no idea wether I did or not.

Honestly,I pushed for 4 hours in total and I couldn't care less if I pushed my spleen,liver or whatever as long as they baby is coming out!:lol:

Its threads like this that make me realise we all worry about the same things :rofl:

I couldnt care less if I poo in the delivery room. . . I totally trust OH not to tell anybody afterwards too. . .but if he dares EVER bring it up after the birth Ill remind him of the time he let out a massive fart in the middle of a packed hotel dining room. :muaha: x x x

Thats why I prefer to be induced around 40 weeks and not go over.

Can u ask to be induced at 40 weeks ,I asked with finnley as my hips hurt and she wouldnt at all !! .
Im so scared of the macconium happening again . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->