bowels in third tri?

sophie22

Reaction score
okay tmi but for over a week now ive had loose stools, and today, just standing up triggered it all of a sudden, i know baby is very low so dont know if he is pressing on something but does anyone know what this is or have it?

Mine have changed too - again, TMI, but they have changed from little 'ploppy' ones to more loose ones which sink to the bottom of the pan! Also, they have changed colour from dark to a lighter, almost green, colour. Very odd!

I have read that your body has a big 'clear out' before labour - but not sure when or if this is true...

Mine have changed too - again, TMI, but they have changed from little 'ploppy' ones to more loose ones which sink to the bottom of the pan! Also, they have changed colour from dark to a lighter, almost green, colour. Very odd!

I have read that your body has a big 'clear out' before labour - but not sure when or if this is true...

Thats exactly whats happened to me today!!! It smelt like baby poo (sorry tmi) but i wondered if it was too early for a clear out as i'm only 34 weeks?

Not exactly the pleasent of symptoms huh?

Xx

oh the clear out thing is totally true. The week or so before I went in with my first was every ten-twenty minutes.

Ive noticed this! Ever since about 34 weeks things have been good down south... lol I had one instance with a hemmi but after that, things have been keeping clear and its so weird! I hope baby girl can wait and doesnt try to come early..but it may just be a metabolism thing since Ive been exercising a bit more and drinking tons more water since its been so hot outside!

I'm 33 weeks and my bowels have been acting weird too ! I wasnt sure if it's pregnancy related or because I've been craving alot of dairy lately lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->