• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Boxing day plans?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score

What are you all doing for Boxing Day?
We are going to my MIL's for a buffet later on.

I'm treating today like it's Christmas eve again. Finally feeling better and heading to my parents early tomorrow to celebrate with them.
I've been totally wiped out past two days, I'm starting again :xmas17:

We are just relaxing at home, the boys are playing with new toys and maybe some board games later. We had a lovely breakfast all together with freshly baked croissants and I will lay the table nicely again for dinner. (Christmas tablecloth, cloth napkins, candles and silver cutlery etc).
Tomorrow they want to go and spend some of their Christmas money (on rubbish no doubt lol).

We also stayed home. Had a takeaway . Children opened and set up more presents!

Went to my mams house to have picky food and open gifts

Stayed at home. Didn't have our spread yesterday so we had it today and a big buffet. Played with all their toys too. I've not been well today and it made me sleep for majority of the day.

Stayed at home. Didn't have our spread yesterday so we had it today and a big buffet. Played with all their toys too. I've not been well today and it made me sleep for majority of the day.
Hope you feel better soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"