Boy name....we need help! :)

Bella1185

Reaction score
What do you all think about Clark? Clarke? for a first name for a boy? (It was my grandmothers maiden/last name and is growing on me)

DH and I are stuck on this baby boys name and can’t seem to find anything that we both like! However the only thing he can say about Clark is “like Superman? Clark Kent?” :shrug: We like traditional names and seeing as they’re making quite the comeback, I’m nervous he’d be one of a zillion through school and as he grows up so trying to avoid anything like that. I went by my middle name of Kate/Katy and had about a dozen friends with the same name which always bothered me :haha:

I’m not easily offended so please give all the opinions! Also if any of you have boy name suggestions please feel free to toss them out! We are so stuck :wacko: :haha:

It's a really common last name where I live but I like it! :) I don't know if the names I like are really traditional but I like quite vanilla names, some of my favourites being-

Jason
Nathan
Joel
Dylan
Elliot

It's a really common last name where I live but I like it! :) I don't know if the names I like are really traditional but I like quite vanilla names, some of my favourites being-

Jason
Nathan
Joel
Dylan
Elliot

Thank you!!! Haha I’m with you in the vanilla names and I like all of those you suggested! Seriously Clark is a wild one for me :haha: I admire people who really find unique ones that fit with their last names....but haven’t been able to do that myself :flower:

Love Clarke. It's different and strong. I like nature names probably slightly hippish. We still haven't a name for our baby due in 6 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->