Boy names?! I don't like any so far! What are yours?

A1983

Reaction score
The only one I thought of was Jude-but already going off that! My oh likes Rowan and im growing to it-kind of...but I just don't like any boy names ive heard/read! What do you honestly think of Rowan?

For a girl I like Sienna and so does oh-sorted!

I think Rowan and sienna are great names! I'm also having trouble with boys names... Ugh, so hard!

I like Rowan! Our boys name is Eli, Girls name is Peyton

i love Rowan. Sienna was one of our girl chosen names its beautiful.
we have finally agreed on Zach but will most likely be Zachary as his full name. It means the lord remembers.
I also liked Mason, Tyler, Noah, Blake and Cody.

xx

Rowan is on my girls name shortlist :] Rowan Atkinson is a bit of a hero (Blackadder NOT Bean!) and it's a nice tree xxx

Rowan is a nice name.

Well for boys names, we've picked Nathan Lucas if this one is a boy. We already have an Alexander Joshua, and a Jason Matthew.

Oh likes Rowan but I think it sounds odd with our surname. I like Finn, Innes, Oliver and Rudi but oh dislikes all of them. We agree on girls names but are really struggling with boys names xx

Thanks ladies-and lovely names you've also chosen/have already :) I know once the baby's born and you are calling them by their name it becomes natural and you learn to love the name like you love your baby! But I just feel every name isn't special enough :-/ !! Plus yes I keep thinking of Rowan Atkinson..! Ha

Jude is one of my ultimate favourite boy names but DH wouldn't allow it :nope:

I like Rowan, it's a nice name :flower:

My DS is Noah and baby boy number two will be Milo.

Our boy is gonna be named Tyler Reid. Some other of our favs are Miles, Devin and Ashton. But none of them sounded right with our last name.

Same as my OH! He keeps saying 'no way!' every time I mention Jude!

Same as my OH! He keeps saying 'no way!' every time I mention Jude!

Haha, can't say I'm surprised! He kept saying everyone would call him Judy :growlmad:

Luckily I have fallen in love with Milo now but I do feel your pain!

Oh my OH loves Milo! Can I ask if you're in UK?

I want Mylo! But it doesn't go with the surname and my sister is 7 weeks ahead of me and that's what she has chose too!

If we have a boy we're going with Nolan. I also really like Chase and Emmett.
For my youngest we wanted to name him after the men in our family who all have names beginning with a J or a D. Couldn't decide so ended up picking JD. Everyone thought we were crazy at first but it really suits him and now everyone loves it. :) Good luck! Rowan is a very nice name as well. :)

Ha me too! How funny!

Really? Whereabouts?

Laurenmomma, it always seems like someone gets there first! My SIL named her boy Ethan and it was my favourite boy's name years ago. How dare she :haha:

My Ds is Leo if we were to have another boy in the future I'd probably have lyle or Oakley x

Ha me too! How funny!

Really? Whereabouts?

Laurenmomma, it always seems like someone gets there first! My SIL named her boy Ethan and it was my favourite boy's name years ago. How dare she :haha:

Haha. I know! We had Oscar for ds but my friend had a baby 3 weeks before I had ds and called him Oscar haha she picked it all along so I couldn't complain n neither of us knew what we were having!

Names are so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->