Boy names?! I don't like any so far! What are yours?

My sons name is haiden lane. I also like Taylor, Tyler, Christian, Blake, tristian.

My sons name is Joshua Alan (Alan after my grandad). My step sons are Isaac and Max. I love the name Harley, but my surname is Rider, and thought that was cruel! If this baby was a boy we'd chosen Sebastian James. Joshua wasn't actually named until he was 8 hours old. The name we'd chosen didn't suit him once he arrived and we saw him. We'd both disregarded Joshua whilst I was pregnant as well!! x

My lo is nathan James.

So far for this one we like
Elijah/eli
Jonah
Benjamin

But these will prob change xx

I love the name Joshua, i stupidly named my son Corey Joshua! Wish I hadn't done that then I could have had it!xx

i love Rowan. Sienna was one of our girl chosen names its beautiful.
we have finally agreed on Zach but will most likely be Zachary as his full name. It means the lord remembers.
I also liked Mason, Tyler, Noah, Blake and Cody.

My Ds2 name is Zachery but he gets Zac most of the time unless he is naughty!!! I don't think there is another Zac in his school so good choice!!! Not many about but not one of them unusual names.

Ds1 is Jayden, Ds2 is Zachery and this little man is going to be called Oliver Lucas. Or Ollie for short. Can't wait to meet the little person that we've chosen our name for. X

OH is from Glencoe and is VERY Scottish. The family tradition is that all first born boys are called Robert (which I like...) but OH said he didn't like having the same name as his Dad so he's wanting an alternative.

He's still wanting a Scottish name and currently he's considering Fraser. (NOT Frasier....). He did think about Arran, but I spoilt it by saying we might as well call Bump Eigg! Lewis was considered, but he spoilt it by brandishing a John Lewis carrier bag at me when he got excited about the name...

Hamish - No. Callum - No. Duncan, Douglas, Bruce, Innes... all No.

Malcolm is a name of an ex-boyf so that's a defo no-no... Campbell is RIGHT OUT!

It's too HARD!

our chosen girls name was Sienna Skye!
at out gender scan our son wasnt shy to show us that is NOT what we will be calling him!
we also have no boys names at all that we like the look or sound of, none sound 'good enough' :haha:
xx

Our little man will be called George Alexander :cloud9:

We have Tristan for ds, it is different, cant be shortened.

We have our girls name sorted but boys are so difficult, hubby has a lot of nephews.. 14!!
And many of the names we like are taken.

We like Edward Oliver & I quite like William & Roman

X x

We like Blake for a boy. My other DS is called Flynn.

we have Nico for a boy and Lily-cho for a girl x

We have Millie for a girl and Kyle for a boy, still trying to think of middle names ;-( it's soo hard lol xxx

Sienna and Rowan are very cute!

We have Enzo Jose settled on for a long while. DH picked Enzo and I didn't care for it too much at first, but now I LOVE it! We're actually struggling with girl names.

:pink:
Ivy Victoria

:blue:
Everett Samuel

so far anyway, my DH has been quite notorious for changing his mind a gazillion times this pregnancy, so we will see...

Ephraim, I love that name. Possibly Ephraim Jude. Call him EJ for short. Haven't ran it by the hubby yet. We will be team yellow, so alot of brainstorming till the end.. Grace for a girl.

We find out the sex tomorrow! :happydance:

We have picked Matilda for a girl or Milo for a boy!

I am having a horrible time so far me and the hubby made a list but haven't narrowed it down yet

zander
nico
luca
dario
adonis
atlas
lucas
sirius

and my sons name is Pierce James Atom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts