Boy names?! I don't like any so far! What are yours?

I'm just hoping I have a girl and it doesn't matter lmao

It's hard to pick a boys name, we've been struggling to find that perfect name too.

I liked Rowan, but it means 'red-haired' and somehow that seems a little strange on a boy who will not have red hair. I know, Rowan Atkinson etc, but even still I can imagine him questioning the meaning when he's older!!

Top of our list is Oliver, but I'm not keen on the nickname 'Ollie'. We both loved Atticus especially because of the literary reference, but sometimes an unusual name can be a bit of a burden for a young boy - more so than for a girl, so I think if we use that it would only be as a middle name.
Also on our list: Laurence, Harvey, Gregory - there are more but I've left my list somewhere, haha.

I love Orson, but DH hates it. He loves Patrick, but I hate that.
Both of us love Alexander, but that actually is DH's name, and I think it would be too weird to use that as a first name for our little boy as well.

Well I've gone for the spelling of Rohan now as a pp mentioned-think its lovely and means 'ascending, healing and medicine'...I may still change my mind but that's a nicer spelling imo :)

We had monty but oh has gone off it, I'm still in love with it....the battle continues!

Rowan was on our list of possibilities as well! I like it, but it didn't feel like "the one". We have decided to name our baby (if it's a boy) Quentin Oliver.

We had monty but oh has gone off it, I'm still in love with it....the battle continues!

Oooh I love Monty!

Rowan / Rohan is nice. I think Rohan somehow looks more manly (no idea why).

For a boy I liked:
Ellis
Flynn
Fraser
Fletcher
Xander
Theo

My son is called Joel. We were contemplating Billy and the my OH thought of Billy Joel so we decided on Joel :)

Rowan is nice. I only have one name I like and I'm stuck to it!

Could someone please send over some baby boy dust so DH and I don't have to fight over girl names?
PRETTY PLEASE! :)

Our son will be Rafferty Cameron.

Also liked Eli, Jude, Fachtna, Finn, Cathal, Seth and Ezra.

I like Rowan.

I have trouble with boys names, but then I have a girl so, didn't spend much time researching, but the following names are nice, imo:

Hyder (it's Arabic)
Hamza (Arabic)
Jax
Tristan
Logan
Darwin
Kai
Wynn
Cash

I'm more into simple, 'foreign' names that looks/sounds western-like.

One name that I will never get bored of even though it's popular, is Alexander.

Rowan is cute!
My little boy is called Kian Joseph James :)

Rowan is cute.

My sons name is Maximilian

This one will be Alexander. Also like Emmett, Everett, Elliot, Finnegan, Maddox and Knox.

Our boy is going to be Mayce Franky (Franky after both mine and my partner's grandads) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->